I Loved U (Chaeyeon x Reader)

Genre: Angst
Reminder: This story has a frustrating ending... Probably...

Y/N's POV

There she goes again... Going out with another guy... Will she ever stop? All she does is break guys' hearts. She also sells her body to some of the guys she dated. And I'm right here... a stupid person who still loves her even though she did all bad things like that. I guess love takes all over me.

However, every time I tried to get closer to her, she just ignores me. Even though she breaks my heart a lot of times (I didn't get rejected though... Well to be honest yes.), somehow she still owns a spot in my heart. My heart only beats for her. I still remember 2 weeks ago where she said these words to me...

Flashback

"Yah you nerd. Get lost from me. Don't ever get closer to me. You're not even fit for my high standard. You're not even perfect for me. You're so skinny, you don't have any muscles and I bet your friend down there is just probably as small as the size of an ant which will never satisfy me. Get lost and just go study, you smart-ass nerd." She just says it like I don't have any feelings. Being stupid like I am right now, I just agreed on all of her words.

"Do you understand me? Did you hear what I said, you shithead?"

"Yes, Chaeyeon ssi, I completely understand you. I completely hear what you have said. I'm so sorry. I won't ever disturb you ever again. I'll get lost. You won't ever see me again."

"Good then. Now you stupidass, just get lost from here. What a loser."

I bowed to her before I run away from her. I entered the bathroom and let all of my tears out. Why did I just obey what she said? Don't I have feelings? Why can't I say anything brave in front of her?

End of flashback

Those were pretty great. I have to admit I am so stupid. I'm very very stupid from back then until now. I don't know why am I like this. Why did I smile every time I see her even from afar? Why did she make my heart flutter?

What in the world is wrong with me? I need to get myself together. I've been trying to forget her. But I just can't get her out of my head. She just 'Stuck In My Head' for a long time. The professor was teaching in front when all of a sudden Chaeyeon sits beside me.

I just ignored her and continued to focus on the lesson. She then touches my back and then my thighs. I become very uncomfortable and switch my places further away from her. However, she keeps getting beside me.

I just ignored her doing that to me. Throughout the whole lesson, she just touch my whole body and leg except my 'there'. I walk quickly but then she stops me in front. I tried to go again but she blocks my way.

"Yah nerd. Wanna go out with me?" My mind felt blank. What should I respond? What should I do? Why is this happening so suddenly?

"W-Why so sudden?" She brings me to a somewhat looks like a store.

"I realized that you're not pretty bad at all. So wanna go out? I'm sure you want to taste me this whole time." Suddenly, my feelings of love for her has turned to hatred.

"Really? You really think like that?" I scoffed and she was confused.

"Listen, Chaeyeon-ah. Are you really that cheap?"

"What?"

"Don't you love your own body?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Because all you did was breaking all of the boy's hearts in this college. You also just sell your body to them like it's nothing. And you expect me to date you? Think again." She's shocked by my sudden act of anger.

"You... You know what fuck you! I don't even want you in the first place. You're just a low-class nerdy ass boy and you're so stupid to even let a girl like me go. No one has ever rejected me before. But you... how brave you are to reject me."

I pinned her against the walls. I take off my glasses and look fiercely into her eyes. I'm feeling very angry right now and just want to get out of here.

"Listen, you fucking hooker. You toyed with other boys' hearts but you won't ever get to toy me. I'm not some slave. I'm not even your sex partner. If you want pleasure so bad, then you better just fucking be a prostitute you hear me? I'm saying this to you not because I was mad that you rejected me. I'm saying this because I hate seeing you like this. Lee Chaeyeon, I loved you a lot. 'Loved you'. Now, I don't even know who you are anymore. Now just go fucking away from me and don't ever get near me."

She then suddenly kisses me but I harshly pushed her. I slapped her face and then gets out of the room. After that day, I quit going to that college and transferred to another one. Thankfully, there's someone I know at the new college.

"Jowoon-ah!" I called him and he waves at me. I go straight at him.

"Oh legendary quiz master Hong Y/N!"
"The god of pranks Kwon Jowoon!"

"Welcome. It's nice seeing you again after 3 years."

"Yeah me too. So how's it going with Chaewon?"

"Her? Don't even ask. We're just like what we were in high school."

"Powerful siblings." Then he hits the back of my head.

"Greatest couple you idiot. Greatest couple."

"Sorry hehe. Then let's go to our class."

"Wait your first class is chemistry? Bro same."

"Yeah well, actually I hated it because I don't want to be the nation's third wheeler between you and Chaewon."

"Let's go my man."

We walk together to the class. It's been 2 months since I left my old college just to transfer here. I quit going for a while and then apply to study here.

"Alright kids, we have a new student over here. Mr. Hong Jooyoung. And also..." Wait... and also? There's another?

"Ms. Lee Chaeyeon." Wait, what? What in the fucking world?!?!? I turned around the door and looked at her... WHAT THE HELL IT'S REALLY HER!!!