She's In The Rain (Yujin x Reader)

Genre: Angst and fluff
Reminder: Listen She's In The Rain by The Rose❤

Y/n's POV

"We're through. Goodbye."

"Gahyeon-ah. Gahyeon-ah! Don't leave me..."

I woke up from my dream. Sigh... it's that dream again... Why? Just why that dream? It left a huge scar on my heart.

That day... the day she said she had enough of me. The day where my world has broken down. The day where we are not together anymore.

I get up from my bed and took a shower. I went downstairs and made my breakfast. It's raining outside.

I can feel the coldness of the rain inside the house. The emptiness and loneliness surround me. Sigh, I'm dying inside.

I've lost my interest in everything ever since that day. I swore to myself that I'll never fall in love again.

I walk down the street, trying to get some fresh air. I saw a busy city, couples everywhere, people running here and there to get to their destination.

I walk inside a cafe to warm myself after I walk around the city for a few minutes. I ordered my drink and drink it facing the window.

Then, I saw her... my ex... Lee Gahyeon walking with another guy. She smiles happily under the umbrella with him.

My heart fell into pieces looking at the scene. I start to question myself. Was I too lacking? Was I too bad?

If it's gonna be like this, then why do I keep on living? I'm tired. Tired of all of this. Then, a girl sits beside me.

"Feeling sad?" Wait... how did she know?

"How did you know I'm sad?"

"You felt sad looking at the girl that was with a guy just now."

"Was it too obvious?"

"No, but I felt your sadness."

"What are you?"

"A human of course. What do you think I am? Let me tell you something. Sometimes it's okay to feel sad. But if you keep on having that feeling every day, it might not be good for you in the future. I once was like you but in the end, I realized that it's no use to keep being sad for the one who will never be mine again."

"Ah I see... Thanks for telling me."

"You're welcome. Now stop being sad and live a little. Move on and do what you want to do."

"Alright... I'll do that. Thanks."

"Nice weather. It feels pretty cold, isn't it?"

"Yes... It does feel pretty cold."

"I'll get going now. Remember what I said."

"Wait a minute." She turned around at me.

"Can we be friends? You look very dependable and I want to say thanks again for comforting me."

"Yes." She walks towards me and reaches out her hand.

"I'm Ahn Yujin. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Yoon Y/n. Nice to meet you too." I shook her hand.

"Ah and also... can you give me your number?"

"Well... sure." She gave me her phone number and I gave hers.