14

FOURTEEN

Jisoo frowned, "Children! Let's go, we're late..." She had been standing in front of their door for almost ten minutes. "But we'll probably get there even before Jennie could muster up the courage to ask him out."

"Dude," Lisa pat the older girl's hair. "We're here. Chaeyoung and I have been here for twenty minutes, it took you long enough to roll out of bed and wear THAT."

"Those are cute pajamas, unnie." Chaeng giggled after. "What a brave soul."

Jisoo scoffed out loud, "I was making a point for that LOVESICK PERSON INSIDE!" she literally screamed towards the door. "But thanks! You two clearly got my point." Jisoo couldn't be more sarcastic, even after pointing out that her yellow, pikachu pajama set is for going out.

A groaning Jennie stepped out – dressed in a very similar pajama set with Jisoo – the girls stepped back when they saw her glare

A groaning Jennie stepped out – dressed in a very similar pajama set with Jisoo – the girls stepped back when they saw her glare. "Point taken and I wasn't amused." Jennie said while closing their dorm's door.

"I fucking object, man." Lisa snorted and closed her eyes. "I thought I'm seeing things, someone pinch me."

Jisoo was already on her knees, bursting in laughter. "A moment to make fun of you please." She got up and raised her hand for a high-five. "I say otherwise because I AM very amused! Nice unicorn pajamas, my sweet child!"

 "I say otherwise because I AM very amused! Nice unicorn pajamas, my sweet child!"

"Unnie! You're one to talk." Jennie crossed her arms. "What's with all the yellow? You looked like a human sized banana! And you're bringing that pink rabbit with you? That would have been okay to when you were younger and that was two decades ago!"