Authors Note

I just wanted to say first and foremost thank you guys so much for all of the wonderful comments of support for my writing and concern for my struggles. I truly feel like I have a family here and you're all my wattpad babies.

Last week was tough for me to write because I went away this weekend to celebrate the ceremony of love ❤️. I have been thinking about this story a lot and I decided I wanted to hear from you guys! You all have made this story possible for me and given me the confidence to be a better writer. Sooo that being said, I would love suggestions on what you want to see happen in this story! There are a few plot related things that can't be changed but if you want to see specific characters backstories, certain scenes between characters, a fun side character, anything really. I would really love to incorporate fan suggestions because all of you make everyday writing rewarding for me. I never thought anyone would read what I write and it's a happy surprise for that to be an incorrect assumption. I hope to hear from you guys soon! Either leave your suggestions in the comments of this chapter or DM me directly. I will try to upload tomorrow and I hope you all have a surfin Sunday!