04

The next day came in a blink of an eye. Tzuyu and Dahyun wasn't prepared to meet Sana and her friends. They didn't want to meet them at all actually but, if Tzuyu is to be marrying Sana, then they must meet them. They weren't ready to meet the Chou's enemy for what felt like thousand of years. Tzuyu worried on World War III coming in place and not just with her family and the Minatozaki family, but including the other royal families as well. The two friends were still in pajamas, laying around in Tzuyu's room watching some cartoons, not kowing when the other girls would arrive.

"What time are they coming?" Dahyun asked, emphasizing the word 'they' for Sana and her friends. Tzuyu shrugged.

"I wasn't told what time they would be coming. I'll ask my dad." Taecyeon's daughter got up and out of her room to go to her father's meeting room where he would likely be. But she never went straight there as she helped her maids with a few things like cleaning the windows or helping them move things around. Her maids thank her for not only making their work a little easier, but for her kindness because most royal people wouldn't do what she did. Tzuyu was a very benevolent person. She was big-hearted, caring, compassionate, and an amazing girl. She was extraordinary not only to her maids' eyes, but to the butlers and her own father.

Tacyeon knew she would become a fantastic ruler, she just needed someone to be by her side doing so but didn't think that that he would have her marry the enemy, well, they aren't enemies with the Minatozaki's anymore. But, he knew that the Minatozaki's can be rude and displeasuring but he had to do what is right and he knew his daughter knew that as well.

When Tzuyu finally reached the meeting room, she knocked two times, waiting for an answer. "You may enter." Said the headmaster. Tzuyu nodded and opened the doors, walking in and closing the doors afterwards. She stood in front of the entry as she watched her father on his laptop, typing something.

"Father?" Tzuyu called out. Taecyeon looked up from the screen to see his daughter a few feet away from him. He smiled and gets up from his seat to hug his only other family member.

"How is my beautiful daughter?" He asked.

"Swell papang ko." Said Tzuyu. "I came by to ask a question."

"What is it anak ko?"

"When is the Minatozaki girl coming?" The daughter asked.

"Ahh excited to meet them now are we?" Taecyeon wiggles his eyebrows at his daughter as Tzuyu rolls her eyes.

"Yeah no, Dahyun and I didn't know when to get ready so we just want to know." She answered.

"Well..." the headmaster checked his watch. "They should come in around an hour. You must be prepared for them already." Tzuyu's eyes widened as she had that little time to dress. She thanked her father and ran out the room and headed to her own room. When she got there, she slammed the door opened and close, catching the girl's attention.

"Woah, why in a hurry?" She asked.

"They're coming in about an hour. WE HAVE TO GET READY NOW!" Tzuyu said. Dahyun shot up from the bed and ran to her bag of clothes, throwing whatever she didn't want to wear behind her. Tzuyu ran to her walk-in closet and looked from clothes to clothes. She grabbed a black skinny jeans and grey vans but that was all she had so far.

"UGHH!" The tofu-looking girl shouted in annoyance. "I don't have a shirt to match this ripped jeans!" She said walking into Tzuyu's closet with her pants.

"Got anything to match?" She asked. Tzuyu hummed and looked through her crop tops to find the perfect one. She threw it at Dahyun.

"Here." She said. Dahyun thanked her and said she was going to change. Tzuyu closed the door after Dahyun left and started to take off her pajamas to put on the black skinny jeans and grey vans. She was only in those and her black sports bra and those bottom clothes. She looked for minutes and minutes in her closet when she finally found the perfect clothes. She picked a white buttoned-up longsleeve under her white shirt. She tucked the sleeves so that it wouldn't look too long for her and funded her hair. She combed her hair and placed it over her right shoulder, fixing it up to make herself more good-looking. She walked out of her closet to see that Dahyun was already done changing.