15

FIFTEEN

Lisa thought on how much wisdom she had learned from living with her members – particularly Jisoo, the most 'wisdomus' person she knows (it's an English word Jisoo thought existed) – and she never wanted to smack her wonderful bangs-covered forehead even more, not until now.

What wisdom? Two of them are still arguing over that – what was it again? – ah, being old and being idiots. Chaeyoung is trying to convince their manager on ordering a catering service - food undermines friendship apparently with her.

They're at the dressing room and no one's in the condition to rehearse, Lisa wasn't feeling like it too but she felt like it's not good to waste time. It's a nice thing they're early and rookie groups are the first ones to rehearse. She decided to watch the others, maybe by then Jennie and Jisoo fought to their hearts out.

And dear heavens, may their manager stay strong and not succumb to Chaeng's wishes.

Lisa turned left and found the stairs instead. She swore someday she'll finally look at the building's map and won't get lost – that is if she finds the map first.

"Where's that stupid stage," she muttered and walked down the stairs. She had been at it for ten minutes and walking down from the fifth floor is something she's not happy and proud about.

"It's on the first floor."

Lisa screamed and the man screamed too – a very high pitched one at that! She even screamed louder when she saw him behind her and he also jumped back. Their screams echoed and Lisa could feel her heart giving up.

"STOP SCREAMING!" she managed to say.

"NO, YOU STOP SCREAMING!" the man screamed back – now they're just being stupid and loud.

"I WON'T BECAUSE I DID IT FIRST!"

"FINE! BUT YOU SCARED ME!"

"FINE! I'M SORRY – wait what?" Lisa glared at the man and gave him a menacing look. "You were the one who answered out of nowhere, how come you get to be scared?"

The man looked elsewhere, Lisa is having a hard time seeing his face because of his hoodie and bucket hat. Man, what creep. And she remembered she's dressed in a hoodie and bucket hat too. Oh.

"I didn't know you'll get startled, that scared me."

"I'm not Jisoo unnie, I don't say thank you when a voice answers the questions I ask myself."