Author's Note: Fight for your Dreams

Hello! It's me Emi! 

Just wanted to let you know of my new Patreon. The link is in my Wattpad BIO. 

If you're interested in being the first to see every chapter and to read some hardcore smut, then I hope you will consider helping me out. 

You can also choose to read my PUBLISHED STORIES in the various tiers-->

 So, here's the summary of one of the Eroticas (You can also look for the preview in my Wattpad 'story' called Emi's Book Store:

Tasting Your Honey🍯💕[Soulmate Erotica]

In the matriarchy alien kingdom of Diosia, when males hit the soul marked age of 20 they change into a Honey Bee, people who excrete honey in their throes of ecstasy. They are then captured by the kingdom, doomed to a lifetime as dessert. Their only method of escape is to find their soulmates, thus breaking their chains to the food trade.

Lena is a famous travel writer from Earth. She's been invited by the Alien Queen of the Planet Diosia to participate in their once in a lifetime Debutante Ball. She expects to face alien meals of unknown origins, beautiful alien aristocrats, and most importantly, be the first in the galaxy to see the elusive males of the planet.

The last thing she expects to see is a naked and deliciously sexy alien male served to her on a silver tray.

Or for him to be her alien soulmate.

Let alone the Prince.

---

Tasting Your Honey is a dirty, steamy 40K word novella about a human travel writer and her first taste of Alien Soulmate culture. This story is rated 18+.

"Taste Me." He moaned softly, thighs pushing into the air seeking for relief, hips bucking as tears licked from pretty cerulean eyes. "Please."

And here is another example of my published Reverse Harem-->

The Bathhouse🛀🧼 (Inspired by Spirited Away)

As a low-leveled human, Eden knows her place at Ukiyo, the bathhouse that she works at meant for the Spirits and the Gods. The rules were simple. No looking, speaking or touching customers unless instructed to, and never ever cross paths with any of the Gods.

But when the twin dragon princes, Kaizel and Keegan, visit the bathhouse in search of a new target to play with, Eden finds herself at their mercy. The brothers are wicked and evil, and they love making Eden's life absolutely miserable. She knows that she should treat her two elite customers as kings, but Eden cannot help turning on her feminine powers to distract them from their games.

She's supposed to be off-limits to them, another target in their play, but as she flaunts her innocent body, the brothers cannot resist her. The princes will stop at nothing to get what they want, even if they have to go against their kingdom to fight for their love.

---

The Bathhouse is a steamy standalone reverse harem, soulmate, romance where twin dragon princes are soul bonded to a single girl. 

---

Intense. 

Yup! That's the kind of extra stuff I'll be posting on my Patreon.

If you can't support me, that's fine. Just keep reading:) It brings me great joy to think that people actually want to read 

Reason for Patreon: 

I'm currently studying as an artist. I love art. I love to draw and I want to be a storyboard/ concept art artist, but my parents...

They're really against it and we can't afford it. They want me to go for something mainstream, something the general public and society would accept me for. Something that would ensure income and will have a thousand scholarships because my country lacks in that form of manpower. 

That scares me so much. 

Am I willing to be chained to a career for the rest of my life that I hate? No. God, no. I cry sometimes thinking about whether or not I can ever achieve my dreams in life (I know...No use crying but still)

So, I decided to work for my dreams as hard as I can until I can't. I won't stop until I die trying (HAHAHA) extreme but yes. 

I'm trying right now. 

To all my readers, 

"Never give up on a dream that you've been chasing almost your whole life."-Park Jimin, BTS

Don't give up on your dreams! Keep fighting for what you want! You only have one life and one life only! 

If you can help me and would love to do so for the perks, please help me! If not, don't worry! This story will go on. It would have been rude of me to stop here. 

We gotta see what happens to JieMi!  

See you Soon <3