....Promise Me I'll Feel Special Forever....

SANA

We drove about thirty minutes away from the party and came upon a big open field. Jihyo took my hand and looked at her phone.
"He'll be here in a minute...excited?"

"I don't know what to be excited for"

"You'll see"

Just then in the sky I spotted a helicopter and it was looking to land right on the open field.
The noise was loud so Jihyo covered my ears with her hands until the guy jumped out and handed us headphones.

"Jihyo this is crazy" she smiled and she helped me inside.

"Wait Jihyo I'm scared." My fear got the best of me. One of the doors was nonexistent. "Look at me"

"Would I ever put you in harm. No plus your buckled in so there's no falling out. Just enjoy the view."

JIHYO

The whole way Sana had a smile on her face. That smile made me smile. I'd never felt this way until she came into my life.

"I love you"

"What?"

"I love you Sana! I got a surprise for you"

"Another? Stop spoiling me princess"

"Never"
————

SANA

When we landed Jihyo grabbed me by the legs and lifted me up on her shoulders, carrying me to a beautiful beach house on a private land. It was beyond beautiful. I was still in shock that a place like this was even real.

The events that happened today made me cry when Jihyo put me down. She hugged me and kissed my lips. I went to hold her but she wasn't there.

She was on one knee. Her hand had a ring in it.
"Jihyo.."

"I know we just got married baby but I needed to do this. Last time there were still holes in are relationship but now it's so much different so much growth. I want you to be mine. I want to be yours for good. Sana my one in a million girl, Will you marry me?"

"Jihyo yes! Yes! I love you. I love you and promise to love you until you die"

The ring went onto one of my free fingers. She stood up and cried while saying I love you hundreds of times.

"Sana you make me feel so special. I love you"

"I love you too. I'll make you feel that way forever I promise~"

"Promise?"

"I promise. Just promise to grow with me and love me everyday."

"I promise, no matter what I'll love you Sana because your mine forever~"