CAPITOLO UNDICI- Retaliation

"I praise the Lord, then break the law. I take what's mine, then take some more." - Skepta

Newark, New Jersey📍
6:00 am
August 31st '18

Early in the morning, a sleek black jeep wrangler pulls up and parks just outside the tall metal gate surrounding the back of a container port in New Jersey. The words "No Trespassing" was written in big bold letters on a sign across the gate.

Receiving a tap on the shoulder, the driver of the car silences the engine and sits silently, awaiting orders from his bosses in the backseat.

"Ayo, Blaze, make the call." One of them turns to the other.

Blaze pulls out his phone, sets up a conference call and places it on speaker.

"Yo, we just pulled up," He says, "Everyone set?"

"Yessir," Trigga and Easy's voice waft through the phone along with the clicking sounds of guns being loaded.

Money and 21's voices follow suit as they survey their surroundings with their guns locked and loaded. "All set over here, bossman."

Blaze nods, "Good. Keyz, Stacks, what's it looking like where y'all at?"

"We got surveillance set on all y'all. Y'all good to go." Keyz replies from his seat in the Cartel's surveillance room.

'The Brain' as Benny nicknamed it, was the room within their warehouse where the men could monitor everything that was going on through a number of screens and computers. Here, Benny was in his element, living up to his nickname "Keyz" as he put his genius IT and hacking skills to work, getting access to almost any CCTV camera he wanted in almost any facility, such as the container port the brothers were just outside of.

"Alright, cool," Blaze nods, satisfied. He turns to his brother, "Ace, you wanna say something?"

Ace leans closer to the phone, "Keyz, did you get the exact location of the container yet?"

"Yeah, the information just checked out," Keyz answers. "Carlos kept his stash in Container C in the south terminal and they about to ship it back to Italy in an hour so y'all better move fast."

Ace nods. "Say less."

Beside him, Blaze loads up his weapons, "You ready, bro?"

"I BEEN ready," Ace scoffs, snapping the magazine of his gun in place.

Blaze smiles deviously, "Aight, cool, y'all know what to do. Take everything they got, leave no survivors. Let them Italian sons of bitches know the Jamaican Cartel ain't none to fuck with."

o~O~o

Sicily, Italy📍
3:00 pm
August 31st '18

"With all due respect, sir, I have no intention of selling my casino."

In his office, Antonio rolls his eyes as the person on the other side of his phone call rambles on about the many reasons why he wasn't interested in the king's deal.

Beside him, his other phone vibrates but he ignores it. He was in the middle of a very important meeting and it needed to be finalised quickly. But the other party was not making things easy for either of them.