2.14

Andy left Daniel after about two hours. He gave his answer, and in return, Daniel aggressively took the chance. Daniel didn't even waste one second after Andy had said his answer, and begun rambling on and on about how happy he was and that he wasn't going to betray Andy.

Not that Andy really cared. He was busy with something else. Now that the matter with Daniel was solved, he needed to focus on the original's family. Theo was okay, though he could be blamed for not finding out sooner, it wasn't his fault. But Rose and Avian had to go. These two were just to cruel-hearted for this world.

First, he would meet up with Theo to talk about the original soul's real mother and to find out the truth, then he would try to get Theo on his side. Once Theo is on his side, Rose and Avian would be easy to deal with. Even if Rose had a powerful father, that man was already getting old and won't be able to stop Andy.

He needed to get evidence and get Rose arrested for abuse, even if the person wasn't him, the original soul had suffered from the aftermaths of the abuse, whether it be mentally or physically.

As for Avian, that man had done so many dirty deeds, Andy was sure that even if he didn't plot against him, Avian would still fall sooner or later. After all, Avian did have a hand in the underworld.

And after this, Sam and Louis were going to get engaged and get married. Andy was an easy person, he wanted to stay in this world until Sam and Louis got married, then he would leave. That was why he wasn't so worried about getting the love percentage to 100% just yet.

Until then, Andy was going to have as much fun as possible. With a wicked grin, Andy couldn't help it as the evil light entered his eyes.

Daniel looked at the screen, reading the information on it.

Avian Stollin, leader of Black Blaze, a gang within the underworld, coming in as second place for strongest. They did everything in their own way, not caring about the aftermaths. Crime records, there were many attached to each member within Black Blaze. Avian had connections with many other gang leaders, and he used Theo's name in a bad light. Using Theo's money, Avian started an organization that specialized in killing people. If given the money, they would kill the person they were asked to.

And, it was also because of this that Avian had the guts to try and harm Andy.

Daniel clenched his fists tightly, in his eyes, a dark storm appeared. So what if Avian had the underworld helping him? It wouldn't be enough to clear him of his crimes, not enough to help him survive this ordeal.

Daniel did more researching. Well, it wasn't really him, merely a hacker that he knew that was getting all this information.

The number one gang in the underworld was Crimson Nez, a gang that remained in the number one throne, but didn't normally appear or meet with the other gangs. They were secretive, and most of all, they were powerful. Though they rarely appeared, all the members were powerful, especially the leader. With only him, he was able to take down over one hundred men with no weapons.

Remaining the strongest gang in the underworld, Crimson Nez did things according to their likes, though, they didn't mess with the laws, and tried to keep themselves clean for the most part.

That was all that Daniel could get. The information for Crimson Nez was deeply hidden, but, this should be enough for now.

Now, he needed to start thinking of a way to break down Avian's hold within the underworld, and Rose. With Rose, Daniel didn't need to do much. As long as he is able to attack her undercover, that would be fine. He knew that he shouldn't bring down innocent people, so, he had other materials on his hand.