Obanai Iguro | Hug

Hug - a kind of gesture, an expression of warmth and gratitude Hugs are the best way to express your love when words fail to describe how much you care and love the other person.

As demons start to increase in number, seeing your lover Obanai Iguro had become hard. both of you were busy doing separate missions, causing it to be extremely hard to spend time for each other. but luckily the Oyakata-sama gave all the demon slayer a day off a day to rest and recover.

As soon as you arrived from your last mission for the month you immediately run towards Obanai's house, a House that is like your second home.

When you reach the front door, you knock but no one answered so you forcefully entered the house, A habit Obanai didn't mind. looking for all the rooms in the house you didn't find the serpent pillar. 

suddenly a white snake slithered it's way towards you, gently bending down and picking it up with your hand, the snake wrap itself to your neck and then nuzzle your cheeks.

"long time no see Kaburamaru" you said to the snake as you gently pat it's head.

you walk more around the estate wondering where the hell is your lover, instead of finding Obanai you saw Tanjiro also wondering around just like you.

"Tanjiro! you also looking for Obanai?" you asked as you approach the new demon slayer

"yes, I have something to asked, anyway It's feels like a long time since I saw you (Y/N)-san" he said as he smiled warmly at you. for some reason Kaburamaru kinda like glare at Tanjiro before slithering away.

"I've been busy with missions, how about your training?" you asked before you know it you and Tanjiro were busy chatting and catching up with each other that you forgot what you came their for.

"that's really nice, I'm sure you can do it" you encourage the demon slayer as he thank you, the two of your exchange a friendly hug, but was interrupted by a rather loud cough and glare.

spotting Obanai with his snake wrapped around his neck, you immediately pulled away from Tanjiro knowing how jealous he can be.

"Obanai" you gently called as you approach him with the smile he really likes, Obanai softly stare at you with his hetero chromatic eyes before his eyes land on Tanjiro glaring at him which you didn't notice.

"seems like Tanjiro have something important to asked, i'll let you two talk" you said as you pass Obanai going outside to the backyard. you were so happy that you didn't see the pleading look Tanjiro was sending you.

"You" Obanai pointed to Tanjiro "don't get too close to (Y/N), it's a warning" then he left, going after you, Tanjiro was left their dumbfounded he had no choice but to leave without his question unanswered. 

you were staring at the tree at the backyard when you felt Obanai's presence behind you. you quickly turned around and smiled at him. Kaburamaru slithered away from you and Obanai giving you two space. sometimes you wonder whether that snake really understand you and Obanai.

"(Y/N) you're here" Obanai said as he watch you smiling at him

"yeah....come here" you said as you opened you arms, indicating him to hug you, Obanai immediately comply, wrapping his hands on your waist as he rest his chin on top of your head.

You sigh completely as the familiar warmth envelops you. the comfort he provides that you greatly missed.

"(Y/N) don't hug other guys beside me" he suddenly asked, but refusing to let you go from his embrace, though he won't admit it, he also miss your hugs and kisses he really loves.

"...I told you Obanai , It's just an innocent hug" you said amuse after chuckling at his cute behavior

"I don't like it" was his firm reply, once again you chuckled 

"I miss you Obanai" you suddenly mumbled as your words were muffled by his chest. you tightly wrap your hands around him, hugging him as if the world is about to end. you were so tired that you felt your eyes drop.

Obanai being Obanai, notice you yawning, he suddenly lift you up and sat down on the ground and rest his back on the tree trunks, he place you on his lap never letting you go, you rest your head on his shoulder, his scent calming you down and making you sleepy.

before you fell asleep you heard Obanai whisper.

"I miss you more (Y/N)" 

sometimes a hug is all we need to comfort ourselves  and relieve us from stress. nothing is more comforting than a hug from a love one.

~.~

Published: September 25, 2019