3. LOYAL SUBJECT 3.

The betrayal of trust carries a heavy taboo.
- Aldrich Ames.

Chapter 3: LOYAL SUBJECT
RECAP
"Listen here you filthy human!! The next time you mess with me, I won't be merciful!! And remember this and well!! "

"I AM NOT A TOY "

- 3RD PERSON POV -
" I AM ZIM!!"

Zim shouted as he throw the human outside of his base with his PAK's metal leg. Dib have a rough landing on his back, as he wince on the pain. His eye's widen in fear as he look up to Zim. Who is now off the ground with his PAK metal legs standing still on the ground. " You won't get away with this Zim!! The more you try to conquer the earth!! The more I'll try to expose you!! " Dib shouted. Which the alien ignore his lil threat. As he slammed the door shut and activated the shut down protocol. Leaving the human shouting more threat of how he will expose Zim.

' tik... tik... tik... ' the faint noise of the metal legs pressed to the ground and move one by one from tile to tile and head to the lab and straight to the monitor desk. " Computer!! Track down Gir and minimoose!! Give me the coordinate, NOW... " Zim shouted earning an ' AFFIRMATIVE. COMMAND COMPLETED ' from the computer. Seconds later,

A blue screen suddenly appears in front of Zim. The screen shows the map of this town, his coordinate, and two dots on the map that he assume is Gir and Minimoose. Looking from the map. It's seems that the target is moving straight to the base. Making Zim wonder ' where are those two when operation injecting radioactive toxic to the core of the earth was on progress? What did the Dib do? '

Just thinking of his name, Zim felt sick. He felt sad, angry but mostly betrayed. ' clunk! ' the sound of the metal door slide open. Revealing the robot and minimoose. " Where are you two when the operation IRTE was on progress?! Sim demands an answer!! " The Irken shouted in anger. Not anger because of Gir and Minimoose has failed him. But anger of how Dib distracted his two minion's.

" Mary send me to the edge of the town and told me to wait until the sun goes down to take a nap and then come back here!! And it's preeeeetty!! " The robot said while laughing.

Seeing Zim's eye twitches as he stares at the oblivious robot who don't know when to shut up, Minimoose explained his part of the story and hoping that Zim will calm down. " I am sorry to have to fail you, sir!! The human, Dib has send me the wrong coordinate of the injectors and the communication watch that I have received from the human have a virus. With no other choice I have to come back here as soon as I can "

Hearing Minimoose explanation. Zim sighed as his eye's turn back to his ruby red one's.

- ZIM POV -
After hearing Minimoose explanation, I sighed. The Dib got me good. He caught me off guard. And using my trust to tamper with my plans and even my minions.

Betrayed. I shouldn't have believed his words!! I should have listen to the the other me. Just you wait!! I will make sure everyone that underestimated me pay!! Because I am Zim!!

IRTE is a failure. It would have been a success, if I aren't to naive to believe him. But the past is the past. I should come up with another plan. Looking at the blue screen, I quickly check the voot cruiser that I own. It maybe out dated and made of some pile of garbage but at least it can travel through space.

Fuel ✔️
System ✔️
Supplies ✔️
Mechanical kit ✔️
Emergency Supplies ✔️
Communication ✔️

" Everything seems fine and still running. Computer prepare the Voot Cruiser for a take off . " The blue screen shows a progress bar of the command, but suddenly a red X appears on the screen." I am sorry sir. But I have to object your command. Ever since the almighty tallest red and tallest purple has declared that you are no longer a part of the Irken Empire and got banished to Earth. The Voot Cruiser has got violation code 713. " The computer response.

Making me more... What is it called? Stress, I perhaps. It's make me more stress than I am now. " Define code 713 " " COMMAND COMPLETED ". The computer response..

Another blue screen appeared with Irken word's all over it. Code 713 state that any vehicle that belong to the Irken empire and is an Irken technology isn't allowed to take off 10ft of the ground, and aren't allowed to contact anyone or it will malfunction and get obliterated. This code only applies to ex invaders or criminals. This code will only be removed if the almighty tallest grants the permission.

HOW DARE THEY!! . It's seems that the tallest- Red and Purple don't want anything to do with Zim anymore. Cutting Zim off from the transmission, Zim's status, Zim's home planet, Zim's supplies, and even Zim's own voot cruiser!! Do they think it's funny?! Messing with Zim stuff?!

Just you wait, you two incompetent leader!! While you laugh and eating like a stinkin pig in the Armada, I will be planning for your death. And by the time I conquer this stupid, filthy planet. My next target will be Irk and I will make sure your head will be hanging on my throne!!

" What's our next command master? " Minimoose ask as I smirked. " Did you contacted Skoodge? And did what I ask? " I asked. Getting a ' yes '. I nodded in satisfaction. At least I have a back up plan this time. " Tell him, I'll be needing more than that. And send me the things that I have asked for. And thank him after. And God don't make a mess. " Zim said before walking to my work desk or more like metal desk. It's contained with supplies, blueprints, and tool's.

Activating the metal legs I grabbed few of the tools and head to the highest level in the house, to remove some of the important part of the voot cruiser to build my own version ship. Due to code 713 can't be removed. With the help of my PAK legs I manage to remove the transmission from the voot cruiser. And with the help of an Irken tool I open up the transmission and cut the system data circuit. It may cause all the transmission data deleted and all of the program deleted. But that is my intention. So code 713 won't effect it. Reprogramming it isn't hard. After all I am ZIM. The most fearful Invader known in Irk.

Tampering the system protocol on the transmission is easy. Stupid tallest. Can't even secure the transmission. It was no wonder that The Dib could hack through the transmission, it was too easy. After sealing the transmission into one. I began to remove the rocket from the voot cruiser and make sure it still attached to the engine fuel. Tampering it a little and give them a lil more upgrade on the fuel capacity, and the rocket speed.

Now the monitor, the weapons, and system compressor isn't a problem. I can easily make one but it will take me few weeks to get the supplies I need. And I can also add a healing chamber, a small lab, and resting chamber in my new spaceship.

And the major problem is building the ship. To make the ship go faster they need a higher pressure, Increase the ship volume, keep the weight as minimum as possible. And I also need to calculate the air pressure as the ship go up into the earth atmosphere. The air pressure is depends by the height. Of how height the ship had gone up to, with the speed that I want.

The air pressure decreases with increasing altitude. The pressure at any level in the atmosphere may be interpreted as the total weight of the air above a unit area at any elevation. At higher elevations, there are fewer air molecules above a given surface than a similar surface at lower levels.

Urgh!! This make me remember the old academy training. It's a good thing that Zim remembered the training and the lessons. Zim began to work on the ship, with the parts that Zim have for now. At least this will make the progress faster than waiting for the supplies then work on it.

' Told you that you shouldn't have trust that filthy stinkin human, Dib. All he tell is LIES!! LIES I TELL YOU!! ' a voice said in Irken inside my mind. As I stare at my hands. " Zim now know... " I answered. As the voice in my mind laughed. Not the usual laugh that I have it sounds more... Savage and cruel. Making me flinch. ' Good. Remember, once an Invader always an Invader. ' the voice said again. Before leaving me on my own.

TO BE CONTINUED...