thirty five.

JHONNY

"Shit, mhh hmm right there. Got damn girl"

Jhonny gritted his teeth at the feeling between his legs. His eyes dimmed, he looked down at his woman as she made sure to overwork him. She smiled in between the task, her long eyelashes batting innocently as she slobbered along his member.

Taking him out of his trance, Jhonny's phone began to ring. Kimmy sucked her teeth, earning a tense expression from him as she stood up from her knees.

"What? I didn't say stop?" He retorted, his phone still going off.

"I already know you're going to answer and say you have to go, so why finish?" She shrugged, heading into the bathroom.

Jhonny rolled his eyes, but knew she was most likely right. Reaching for his phone, he finally answered as he pulled his pants up and buckled them.

"Yo, what up D?" He answered, knowing it was his business partner Dev.

"Meet me at the spot"

With that he hung up, and from there Jhonny knew he would be heading into some bullshit.

"Damn, nigga ain't even say bye"

"So you'll be back in the morning?" Kimmy asked, leaning against the bathroom door in her silk lingerie set.

"Better, I'll be back in an hour. I told you Dev watching the club tonight"

Kimmy gave her longtime boyfriend a knowing look, causing him to snicker handsomely at her attitude. He wrapped his arms around her as she continued brushing her teeth, leaving a trail of kisses down the side of her neck and back.

"And when I get back, make sure you still have this on" he said in a demanding tone.

"We'll see" she smirked.

His phone began to go off again, and that quickly did her smile drop.

"What I tell you about that huh? You like living in this nice ass house, don't you? I gotta work baby"

"I know" she let out a breath, "I just...miss you, that's all. Have a good night at the club"

"That's what I like to hear. I'll be back, I promise"

Kimmy playfully rolled her eyes as Jhonny blew a few kisses her way before dashing out of the door. Within only a few seconds he was hopping into the white and black i8, next placing his signature shades on and heading to his club. He was well aware that whatever conversation his partner wanted to have with him wouldn't be a good one, especially since the night before a few things went down that had the whole place hot.

"What the fuck is so important that a nigga had to stop from getting my nut?"

"That shit last night that was supposed to be handled...well it wasn't exactly handled" Dev said, watching as Jhonny strolled into the office of the strip club.

He gestured Jhonny over as he stood in front of the wall of surveillance cameras, replaying the footage from just a few hours earlier that day. His eyes squinted as he tried to make out the faces of the detectives that was casing the place, one being a man he felt looked familiar.

"Earlier, we got a few visitors. Vlad said they asked for you~"

"And what did he say?"

"You were out of town" Dev answered, his eyes still on the camera, "That should hold em off for a bit. But aye, this dude right here look familiar to you?"