+ 28

i waited outside the operating room, my hands shaking badly. i closed my eyes then the memories earlier started flashing like nightmares.

i heaved a deep breath.

i hope seokjin's fine.

hyeri got arrested but she was put in a mental hospital instead because of her bad condition. it's for everyone's safety. especially seokjin's.

now, no one's going to hurt him anymore.

i looked up when i saw a pair of black shoes in front of me. i saw mister park handing me a bottle of water. i grabbed it, nodding at him.

"are you sure you're okay?" he asked.

i nodded, not spilling a single word.

silence took over us again and i looked at him, remembering eui hae.

"how's eui hae?" i asked.

he immediately looked at me, giving me a comforting smile, "she's fine. she'll be discharged soon."

i smiled and a part of my heavy heart got lifted.

"do you want to see her? do you want me to tell her the truth—"

"don't." i cut him off, "not yet."

he just looked at me and finally, the doctor came out the room. he nodded at us and i sighed in relieve. i stood up to go home and rest, will probably visit seokjin later.

i was about to leave when,

"are you in a relationship with mister seokjin?" he suddenly asked.

i looked back at him with confusion, "i can't really answer you." and then i turned my back on him.

it has nothing to do with him, none of his business. i'm only talking to him because of eui hae, nothing else.

yes, i already forgave him but that doesn't mean how he's still capable of hurting me again.

i went home to rest and pre occupy my mind with calming things. i dim the light of my room, setting a calming music on and laying down on my bed. i stared at the ceiling.

after a few hours of calming myself down, i decided to pay seokjin a visit. i bought flowers and fruits on my way to the hospital, buying some for euihae as well. i arrived at the hospital, going directly to seokjin's room.

i knocked and after a fee seconds, i entered the room. seokjin saw me and tried sitting up.

"stop that, you just finished your operation." i scolded him.

he sighed and gave up, laying down on his bed now. he looked at me and smiled, "thank you and i'm sorry."

"no problem." i sat on the chair beside his bed.

"did she hurt you? i'm really sorry for what happened. she could've hurt you if i didn't decide to suddenly go home." he said.

"and i thank you for being there at the right time."

"i knew she would turn out like this. i should've put her to the hospital long time ago—"

"it's our fault." i cut him off, "we knew what we did was wrong yet, we still did it. we didn't think of consequences."

"i did actually." he reached for my arms and slightly smiled at me, "i told you, i want you if this is wrong."

i just stared at him and looked down.

"and now," he squeezed, "i think you can have my whole hear—"

i stood up suddenly, cutting him off. i cleared my throat, "gotta go out for a sec."

he stared at me for a moment before slowly nodding. i quickly exit the room, my heart beating so fast so i held my chest.

what was that y/n?

isn't those exactly  the words you want to hear from him?

i had a moment to calm myself down again before standing up. this time, i decided to visit eui hae's room. i grabbed the basket of fruits and flowers and nervously made my way up her room.

i entered the elevator and was about to close the door when,

"wait!"

rushing mister taehyung came rushing in, for a few moments, he didn't realize i was there.

"oh, hello!" he greeted when he recognized me.

i smiled at him.

a moment of silence occured until he cleared his throat and spoke, "jimin told me everything."

i looked at him, "did he?"

"mhm, don't you think eui hae would be excited to meet her mom? i mean she has been comfortable with you for a long time." he excitedly said.

i looked at him and pursed my lips, couldn't say what i've been wanting to say.

"no need to rush things." i smiled at him and then the elevator opened.

we both went off at the same time.

"wait, are you here to visit eui hae?" he asked.

i nodded and raised the flowers and basket of fruits i brought. he looked at it for a while and scratched the back of his head, seemed like he sense something wrong?

"why?" i asked while we were walking.

"uhm…i don't want to ruin your gifts but eui hae is allergic to flowers." he said.

i quickly nodded and put away the flowers.

"and…..she doesn't eat any fruits you brought. she only eats kiwi."

i looked at the basket of my fruits and none of them is kiwi. i nodded slowly and put away the fruit as well.

we faced the door of her room and he knocked. he slowly opened the room.

i was expecting a sleeping child but what i saw was her laughing with a woman. jimin on the side smiling while looking at them.

they looked like a happy family.

i thought his wife left him?

"who is she?" i whispered.

"right, that's chanhee. eui hae's baby sitter and god knows what her relationship with jimin is.

she was feeding eui hae kiwi while at the same time playing with her. the kid flashed a giggle and full smile.

i looked at her.

i should be the one doing that.

a pang of jealousy hit me and wss about to ignore the childish feeling but what came out eui hae's mouth stepped on my heart.

"mommy, feed me more!"

i looked at her.

but she wasn't looking at me.

but that woman.

+

i hope you guys liked this chapter!

a little boring but yeah, i'm still gaining my creativity lmaooo

i hope y'all support my new story!

thank you and love u guys!