12.0

King

Here I laid in Dayquellz bed, after taking my medicine and a shower- because I told him the football players beat me up So the bruise on my cheek from Layshon could show and I didn't need to wear the makeup. The brown skin boy was fast asleep next to me but I couldn't, I didn't even really remember making the move to kiss the boy just that I wanted to know what happened if I did; turns out I like kissing quelly a lot. Turns out he can kiss good too. So here I was trying not to look at his half naked body. I mean quelly fucks people all the time, he doesn't do relationships we could maybe— why was I thinking like this? I had Omani and I had Layshon. But now that I had a taste of the boy I knew my whole life— I wanted him, I always felt some what my best around the male and half the time he didn't even do anything. I was about to close my eyes when his phone went off- it was a loud noise which even woke him up- I watched him struggle a few times before answering the phone and holding it to his ear. After a few okays he tossed his phone back on the nightstand and picked his body up.

   "Why you up?" He asked as soon as his eyes met mine, truth was i was also scared that if I fell asleep I'd wake up and he wouldn't be there, I didn't like being alone, my body always hurt and my thoughts were suffocating with and without the medicine.

   "I c-couldn't sleep" I informed , "where are you going?"

   "No where now, lay down you got school"  he said pushing my body down into the bed.

"But you were just-" he shut me up by shushing me and wrapped an arm around me so I couldn't sit back up.

   "Shhh don't even worry bout it- just gage and em trynna hit a lick they can do it without me" he added not sounding very convincing. I didn't want to be the reason one of them die because they needed 3 people.

  "You can go, it's not like I haven't been in your house before— uncle D and Rice is here anyway" I spoke my eyes looking into his chocolate ones.

    "I didn't know I needed to ask you for permission before I go somewhea king, don't worry take da as to bed" he spoke as him himself was going to sleep it looked like. I didn't respond as it would probably only wake the male back up. "Don't get any ideas either, I close my eyes round you- you be kissing me" instantly my face heated up- oh he didn't like it?

  "And Ian explains to Nassiah that his son can't walk cause I was fucking him" instantly my mouth watered.

  "What?" My non existent voice asked ask peaked my head up

"Boy lay down, maybe you are a horny teenager" he chuckled slightly. "But king you always still mad young- and you know ion do no serious shit so don't get caught up in your head"

"I won't! I have a girlfriend" I spoke quickly seeing if he was about to say what I thought he was, he probably wasn't Dayquellz never said exactly what you wanted. "And I just want a kiss, just one" it stayed quiet for a moment;he was probably trying to process what he was doing. But I never wanted something more- it was weird; I had two people I could go to but here I was trying to get it out of Dayquellz Jr. while I was deep into my thoughts I almost missed him leaning in, he first placed a quick kiss on my lips before pulling me closer into him and connecting our lips into a kiss- a kiss where he had dominance from the jump. His tongue dragged across my bottom lip making my lips spread a bit and once they did the males tongue wasted no time— I feel like I should've known, quelly was always fucking he's horny and right now the kiss was full of lust. I didn't want it to stop, I mean I never kissed anyone like this but my insides were dancing- they felt on fire. Especially when he pulled away and kissed my jaw moving down towards my neck- he swirled around a spot before attaching his lips and sucking- within seconds without me controlling it a moan left my lips. Donnie moved away from my neck and covered my mouth his lustful eyes looking into mine,I tried to lean in again but he leaned back.