★‧₊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆. ₊˚.༄

̊ ᵎ ┊͙ ⋆*★ ̊+

̊ ᵎ ┊͙
⋆*★ ̊+

Emilia was on her way home, she likes being at King's Dominion, but it'll never feel like a home to her. Besides, she couldn't live without her little brother. The further she walked, the less people she saw. She entered the richest neighborhood in San Fransisco, also called Pacific Heights. When you would see Emilia on first sight you'd never guess she's rich, she dresses like every other poor kid in King's Dominion. She couldn't care more about her wealth, but of course her father is the biggest cartel dealer in the region so he has to show it too. 

Walking from King's Dominion to Pacific Heights took quite a while, but it was fall and Emilia enjoyed it. As she was focused on crunching the leaves under her black leather boots she was also sunken away in her thoughts. Without even realizing the time she already found herself in front of the gate. After what happened to their mother, the house was extra guarded and secured. Emilia and her little brother Elliot meant the world to their dad and he couldn't risk them being in danger. It took quite a few seconds before the big white gates opened.

Their house was located a little bit up a hill. It's not like you could just enter the house from the sidewalk. If you even got passed the first gate with the two armed guards, you'd still have to walk for maybe a minute or two before you arrived at the white gate which was Emilia in front of right now. The white gate was huge and almost impossible to climb without getting injured. It may look all fancy and luxurious, but once you entered the house it was cozy and it gave a Mexican vibe, just like back at home. Her father missed it back home so being at home comforts him, although he's almost never here. Elliot and Emilia were mostly raised by maids, guards and all that kind of people.

A smile grew on Emilia's face when her house started to come in view. It didn't even take a second and a little boy with brown curls came running outside. 'Emilia! Emilia!' he screamed with all the excitement he had in him while speeding up to reach the girl as fast as he could. 'Elliot, you've gotten so big!' Emilia cheered, the smile even growing bigger on her face. She lifted him up and the siblings laid their arms around each other and hugged like it was the last time they were gonna see each other, because they never knew if it was going to be the last time.

'Do you want some hot chocolate?' Emilia asked the younger sibling and he nodded with a big smile on his face. His smile was on his face the moment he saw Emilia. 'How are things at school?' she showed interest in him while grabbing the milk out of the fridge and heating it on the furnace. 'It was so much fun. I made this drawing for you, wait!' he cheered and disappeared out of the kitchen. Emilia giggled softly, no matter how bad her day was Elliot always cheered her up. While he grabbed his drawing she followed the rest of the steps of her home made hot chocolate. Emilia loved to cook, but she never had time for it.

Emilia poured the hot chocolate in her mom's Christmas decorated mugs. 'Here it is!' Elliot still marveled in the same joy as always. It was rare to see him sad, he was always very positive for his age. 'Show me while you drink your hot chocolate, big boy,' Emilia winked while Elliot overhanded her the drawing. It was a drawing of the two siblings as stick figures holding hands. They were surrounded by butterflies in tons of colors since Elliot's favorite animal is a butterfly. 'It's so beautiful, I love it,' she remarked and felt her heart warm up. They had the softest spot for each other and they were inseparable.

The two were sharing stories on the kitchen table until Elliot asked a question that made Emilia shut up. 'Why are you always gone, Emilia?' he asked with a breakable voice and she felt something break in her. All she wanted to was take care of him and spending every minute of the day with him, but she couldn't. The moment her mom died she made a promise that she would revenge the ones who murdered her and the Pèrez family doesn't break their promises, even with themselves. 'Look, Elliot.. I'm going to this private school and it takes up a lot of time. The moment it's done I will spend sooo much time with you that you'll get sick of me,' she smiled and sticked her pinky out. Elliot answered her pinky. 'Pinky promise,' they both said in chore. That moment Emilia knew she couldn't walk around it any longer, she had to take out her mom's murderers.

❀❇︎.   𝐀𝐌𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ! ₊˚.༄
━━━༻✿༺━━━

hi another author's note, yes!! i know these few chapters are a little boring, but it's just to let you guys meet the characters. pinky promise the next chapter will be a lot more exciting wink wink.. also elliot is so cute and he already owns my heart <345678

 also elliot is so cute and he already owns my heart <345678