Chapter 19 - Arguements

Jungkook stared at the pair of you with the same look he had when you met Jimin the first time. Was he seriously jealous again? He apologized once for the way he acted so was he really about to make the same mistake?

“What’s the nasty look for, Jungkook?” Jin asked. 

“What is she doing with you?” 

“We were talking while she was waiting for you. You don’t always need to take things the wrong way.” 

Jungkook still looked angry but didn’t respond, instead, he stayed silent and sat on the other side of you. “Did you get home ok last night?” Jungkook asked quietly. He still glared at Jin.

“Yeah. Are you ok?” You asked staring back at him. 

“He’s fine, (Y/N). He’s just mad that I’m here to keep an eye on his behavior.” Jin pitched in. 

“Why are you here anyways?” 

“Well, I’m sorry that I like having conversations with people without having to argue with you.”

“So? Why’d you have to start talking with her?” 

“Well, what do you want me to do? Ignore her? Throw a crab at her and see if she screams? Unlike you, I can be a gentleman and have a normal conversation with someone.”

“Who said I can’t be a gentleman?”

“You still act so much like a child. The other day you shoved a poisonous sea snake in my closet and luckily I can talk to animals otherwise it would have bitten me.”

Jungkook looked away but stifled a laugh as he recalled the memory. You couldn’t help but smile a little thinking about how his face would’ve looked. Your little moment of thought was interrupted as you heard someone breach the water once again.

There hovering in the water was an unamused Namjoon staring at you dead in the eye. “Something funny?” He asked.