Ch. 11

Sorry everyone that I hadn't updated in so long!
[No POV]
An announcement around the school was made about the suicide attempt. Everything in the class had been awfully quiet since then.

No more talking.

No more laughing.

No more happiness.

It was empty.

Everyone was on lunch break, while Bakugou ate alone at his own table.

He knew the entire thing was his fault. He already knew that if he didn't exist, Midoriya wouldn't have jumped off the roof on that very day.

"We have diagnosed him with severe depression and mild anorexia." The doctor said, writing something down on his clipboard. Bakugou felt like he wanted to collapse on his knees and cry his eyes out at that moment.

"We don't know what will happen to him, if he wakes up..." The doctor said looking up. Bakugou got up and grabbed the doctor by the arm, his face showing pure anger.

"When he wakes up." He said, gritting his teeth. The doctor tried to step away. "Y-Yes, when he wakes up..." The doctor stuttered, as Katsuki let go of his arm. He sat back down in the visitors seat and looked at Midoriya. Tubes and wires connected to IV's were in his arm, and casts were wrapped around both of his legs and a cast wrapped around his chest. He looked so... helpless.
"But... it's true he might die."

Bakugou sighed and stood up, leaving his lunch tray on the table and walked back inside of the High school. A lot of people were talking like nothing was wrong. He despised the people; they didn't even realize that someone was dying. He walked back to the classroom and sat down at his desk, burying his head in his arms and silently crying.

It was at that moment he learned how much he loved him.
[350 words]

A/N:
Sorry I wasn't updating, I was making a couple new books XDD

If you are in these fandoms:
Ouran High school host club
Durarara! / Durarara! x2
EddsWorld

Please go check out some of my other books while you wait!