Session 4

Wiping his face with his hand he looks at you and the slow smile that appears almost scares you but the dimples that show make that feeling go away that is until he speaks.

"You done?"

Nodding your mouth turns dry. You look for your water and remember it's on his face. Licking it off would look bad right?

"Stand up. Go to our room, take your shirt off and lay on the bed face down."

You practically run to get there. You hear him following behind. Taking your shirt off you stand there as he enters. Pushing you down your breath rushes out. "I said face down on the bed."

Hearing his clothes rustling behind you the bed dips as he climbs on. His knees on either side of your legs.

Leaning down he kisses your back and bites you lightly where he kisses. Your skin breaks out in goosebumps every time he does this.

"I don't know what got into your mind thinking you could talk to me the way you did and that you could get away with it." He whispers against your skin. His lips caressing you, slightly sucking on the skin.

His hands trail down your back and working down to your ass he slaps it firmly. "What do you have to say?"

"Umm Sorry?"

Slapping it again you gasp as it's harder and then moan when he bites your left cheek. "That didn't sound very apologetic."

He turns you over and slides your panties off. "Try again."

"I'm sorry."

He's looking down at your wet pussy and smiles. "Sorry who?"

He slides his boxer briefs off and your eyes go wide. If Jungkook had been a coke can this guy was equally as thick but twice as long. You keep staring and he smiles and makes it jump. Causing you to gasp.

Gripping his cock he slaps it hard against your clit causing you to hiss and tremble "I said sorry who? If you want me to eat that pretty pussy the way you like then I better like the answer."

Feeling naughty in a way you haven't before you spread your legs wider and reach down to touch yourself. Spreading the wet up from your hole to your clit you whisper. "I'm sorry Daddy. I won't do that again."

Nam-joon licks his bottom lip before biting it. "Oh no, Dove don't ruin our fun. Daddy likes when you're naughty and bad. Because then I can punish you."

Pushing your body up the bed he lays down between your legs. His voice is deeper. "Touch yourself again. I want to see what you want me to do."

Extremely turned on your middle finger goes to your clit and slowly makes a circle. You continue to rub as his warm breath tickles you. He kisses your thighs and bites it once. Arching your hips you continue to play.

"Put your fingers inside." He orders.

You do, pumping in and out.

His gaze on you he sucks on your thigh making a dark purple mark. Your breathing hard and fast. "Lick them, taste yourself."

Bringing your fingers up to your mouth you slowly lick. Taking your finger into your mouth and sucking deeply.

"Mmm, you're so naughty. But it's my turn."

His breath is so warm on you and as he hooks his arms under your thighs bringing you closer and then opening your lips with his middle fingers you sigh.

His tongue mimics what your fingers were doing to yourself and you start using your hips to push yourself into the place that brings you the most pleasure.

He's so lazy with his movements and it feels so good. Sucking your clit into his mouth and then going back to slow, wet circles your hands move to his hair and your patting encouraging him. As your orgasm explodes you pull his hair and scream.

He doesn't let up his assault and continues to sweep his tongue in your core then back up to exert pressure on your clit. His teeth graze your clit and your panting. Begging him to stop. Then begging him to keep going.

Taking a finger he slowly dips it in your pussy before inching down and applying pressure at your ass. Never having had anything there before but with the way his tongue is pleasing you your past caring.

He slowly slid it in and you clench and he continues tonguing you until you relax. When you feel a second finger you start pushing back. Wanting to feel these new amazing sensations.

As his fingers strike inside you he flattens his tongue and laps at you like a cat. There's so much stimulation that as you run your fingers through his hair and murmur encouragingly when you come hard enough to see stars you pull his hair hard.

Looking up he laughs. "Are you ready for me finally?"

"God yes. Even if you split me apart please just fuck me now."

He reaches into his pants and unwrapping the condom and putting it on he kneels between your legs and rubbed himself against your sensitive clit. When you try to twist away his voice stops you.

"Don't move."

You stop and he puts lube on his cock. "This is warming lube. It will help to keep you active."

"Active?"

Smiling as he puts just the tip in.

You gasp and are about to squirm away. "Yeah, active. It's going to be a little uncomfortable. But then it won't be."

You are barely able to breathe so your voice comes out strained as he eases more into you.

"I feel like a virgin again. You're like a bat."

His hips move forward slowly, applying more lube as he does till he's almost all the way in. Taking some lube he runs it across the hair at his pelvis and just winks.

Letting you adjust and when your breathing is normal he reaches in your bra and adjusts till both of your breasts are free. The warm sucking pull of his mouth makes you turn to liquid.

Feeling your body get wetter for him your hips move adjusting to his size and wanting more. He continues to suck as he lazily moves in and out. Grinding against you, now you understand the lube on his hair's. He's so large that when he thrusts forward his pubic bone makes contact with you and the hair's tickle your clit driving you wild.

"Harder."

He complies. His hips snapping back and forth. Kissing your neck, your breasts. Sucking on one nipple his fingers tweak the other. Pinching it you feel the need to be owned by this guy. Taking his hand you bring it to your mouth and kiss, suck and then bite his finger before putting it to your neck and squeezing your hand on top of his.

More turned on than before he applies pressure as he pounds into you. Your insides feel battered and you fucking love it.

Moaning as he fucks you and chokes you but still wanting more. You whisper. "I'm still bored."

His eyes flash and his thumb pushes harder against your neck. "Oh my dirty little bitch is bored, is she? Wants to make daddy mad?"

He pushes in till all of his dick is inside of you causing you to cry out in pain as well as pleasure. You move your leg high up on his rib cage and not having the time to mess around as he feels his own orgasm approaching he hooks your right leg upon his shoulders and continuing to move you start wailing. And crying. Your orgasm rips through you and you feel it all the way to your toes that clench also with every part of you before he groans and cums.

As he lay there panting, exhausted and very satisfied he looks at you and you smile shakily back. "You ok?" He asks.

"Never better." You croak out.