xi ☆ you have nothing to be sorry for

🌱

🌱

Suki ultimately felt like shit.
She had had depressive episodes before, but this one? This one took the icing on the cake.
God knows how bad she wanted to drown herself in drugs, but she didn't.
My best friend was stubborn like that.
But she was also too stubborn to eat, too stubborn to bathe, too stubborn to use the bathroom, too stubborn to wake up, too stubborn to stay awake, too stubborn to go to sleep, too damn stubborn to do anything at all.
Every single task she had to do, she didn't want to do.
At this point, Fez had already called her a total of 46 times within the last week. Suki was too weak to even pick up her phone.
When he showed up at her house, Kaz Senior told him she was sick with the flu. She told him to lie because she didn't Fez to see her like that.
It wasn't until the family went out to dinner that Fez snuck into her house.

Fez walks quietly through the nearly empty house. It's scary how silent and dark it is, but he wasn't leaving until he saw Suki.

He made his way up the stairs and stood outside her door, pressing his ear against the door to hear for any sounds. When he hears nothing, he puts his hand on the doorknob and turns it slowly.

Suki lays there not noticing that her bedroom door was being opened, "Shit.." Fez almost whispers.

Suki's head barely turns to the door where she catches a glimpse of her boyfriend. She didn't have enough energy to react so she just stares at him with this dead look in her eyes.

At this precise moment in time, Fezco realized how bad Suki could get and it really broke his heart because as much as he could help, he couldn't take away her mental illness.

BPD is a bitch.

"Hey, baby.." He says softly, sitting next to her on the bed.

"Hi.." Her voice comes out hoarse, like it hadn't been used in the last week.

"How you feelin'?" Fez asks her.

Suki gives him a barely noticeable shrug, "I dunno..."

Fez sighs audibly and stands up from his spot on the bed, "Close your eyes..."

Suki does as she's told and Fez turns on the light in the room as soon as she does. She grimaces lightly before slowly opening her eyes and letting them adjust to the light. Fez gently slides the duvet off Suki's body and helps her sit up. He moves her legs off the bed and she manages to shakily stand up while Fez holds her up. He takes her to the bathroom where he starts to remove the very little bit of clothing she had off then turns on the shower. Suki gets in the shower, again with the help of Fez, and stands beneath the hot water.

Fez grabs Suki's loofa and lathers it with her favorite body wash then proceeds to wash her body while she stands there numbly. After he washes her body, Fez goes to the sink to grab her toothbrush and toothpaste and brushes Suki's teeth. Then, he washes her matted hair with shampoo and lathers it in conditioner before detangling it and rinsing it off.

After he's done, Fez helps Suki out of the shower. He grabs her leave-in conditioner and applies it to her hair before detangling it again. He takes her back into the room and leaves her on the bed fore digging through her drawers to find some clothes. He walks back to Suki with some pajamas in hand.

Suki's eyes well with tears as Fez helps her put on the clothes. He helps her lay back down on the bed before taking off his pants and chains and laying down next to her.

"I'm sorry..." She sniffs. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for, I love you."

"I love you more."