𝟎:𝟐𝟓

London POV
I was the last one to wake up so when I went downstairs the twins & Antwan were already down there. I was still mad at Antwan so I tried my best to ignore him.
"Hey mama" Milan said while hugging my leg.
"Hey baby. You eat?"
"Yea. Daddy fed us."
I nodded , "good".

Antwan walked up behind me while I was in the kitchen and just stared at me waiting for me to say something to him. I just looked at him, rolled my eyes & turned around. You not getting the first word out of me.
"So you really not gon speak?" He said as I was about to walk upstairs. He stood in front of me so I couldn't keep walking
"What do we gotta talk about Antwan?"
"You still mad?"
"Obviously. Now move out my way." I shoved past him & went back up to my room.

And of course he follows me upstairs.
I sat on my bed and sat my food beside me.
He opened the door & sat down int front of my legs.
"Boy what do you want?"
"For you to stop being mad."
"Then you should've thought about that before you let her in my house. Period."
"Ion even think it's that big of a deal."
"Okay so let's say I'm in yo place & bring a nigga in there without you knowing...how
You gon feel?"
He didn't say nothing
"Exactly. So don't tell me it's not that big of a deal. Especially if I don't even like the girl, AND because you're my man & ion even want you around her. Period & if you can't respect that then you can get to steppin."
"Aight.. I'm sorry. I see where you comin from"
"You for real? Or you just saying that so I can get off yo back?"
"Nah I am sorry..for real."
"Better be, and I bet not see that girl round here or round you no more. Or ima whoop yo ass."
"You not gon do shit but aight."
"On who I won't whoop yo ass? You know ion play."
"Chill yo hot head ass out." He laughed. He got up and was about to walk out the room

"Where you bouta go?"
"Grown folk business"
I rolled my eyes , "yo business is my business."
"Facts. I'm not doin nun serious..just going to see my mama. Tryna get back on good terms with her."
"Aww..that's good. Tell her I said hey."
"Come with me. I'd bet she'd wanna see you and the twins."
"Ehh..Ion know bout that.."
"You going. Go get ready"
"Nigga I didn't even say yes.."
"And? Leggo !" He smiled & walked out the room.

So , I got up & went to go get ready. If we're being completely honest..I really don't want to go see Antwan's mom. Love that woman to death , but it's been a long ass time. Plus Ion wanna feel no weird vibes cuz if I do then I get uncomfortable and I will leave.

After I got done getting ready I walked downstairs and Antwan & the kids were already outside in the car. So I rushed out and got in.

"Took you long enough." Antwan said while putting the car in reverse.
I rolled my eyes , "Mind yo own. I wasn't about to walk out the house looking any kind of way like you did."
"Straight cappin. I look sexy don't front."
I laughed , "you right. You do."
He smirked & winked when he looked at me. I hate(loveee)when he do that shit.

We pulled up to Antwan's mama house & we all got out the car. Milan & Mekai both grabbed onto my hands and we walked up to the front door.
I thought it was Antwan's mom that was gon answer the door , but no....it was Amari. I thought I was throughhhh seeing this girl ! Like wtf ?

She opened the door & didn't crack a smile.
"What y'all doing here?" She said with her arms crossed
"I'm here to see mama. Where she at?"
She rolled her eyes ,
"she not here, and no I'm not telling her yo ass stopped by. Now get to stepping."
I see lil sis still bitter bout high school shit.
"Amari don't talk to him like that pooh. You could've just said-.."
She cut me off
"Nobody was talking to you London. Don't speak to me. The fuck? You and yo dirty ass kids can get the fuck outta here. You bold as fuck coming over here girl ion fuck with you."
Antwan looked at me and raised his eyebrows cause he knew I was bouta get real disrespectful, but he stepped in instead.
"Don't speak on my kids or my girl like that Amari. Ion give a fuck who you are or how we related , don't speak to her any kind of way. Deadass."
"Oh so the bitch can't speak for herself now?"
I took a deep breath before I continued talking
"Okay..Listen Amari. Ion know why you still tryna beef with me? Is it cuz I'm doing better than you? Which one is it? You and cause I got yo brother? You did always give off incest vibes pooh..so wassup? Why you pissed?"
"You think you doing better than me? With 2 kids at 24? You barely started yo life."
"Actually soon to be 3 kids. You're an auntie again." I smiled sarcastically.
"But no really..We not in competition cuz I'm already winning pooh. You just mad about high school shit and was never able to get over it.. sad shit. Grow the fuck up. You been acting the same age for way too long. Baby let's go..we can see ya mama another damn time."

I grabbed the twins hand and walked to the car. We all got in and he drove off..
Amari was gon get beat the fuck up by high school London & I wouldn't have stopped till that bitch was crying. Since she love to act so tough.

"I'm sorry you ain't get to talk to yo mama baby.." I put my hand on top of his.

"Nah it's coo. I'm straight..ima get to see her again. Not even tripping bout it"

I wasn't even about to try and go into detail with him cause he don't know how to express himself anyways so there was no point Tryna get his feelings out of him Lmao.