106 ~ owen and lily

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"You girls ready?" Her moms voice came through their closed bathroom door.

Lisa opening it a bit and looking at her. "Almost..." She sighed.

"What's taking so long honey? What's wrong?"

"Just Chae... she doesn't want to wear her suit."

"Awe, well that's okay." Her mom smiled sadly. "She can wear a shirt over her top if she wants."

"Yeah I know. But she's so pretty... I just wish she'd feel that way."

Her mom gave her a pat on her shoulder and pinch of her cheek. "I know Lisa. But it takes time. Just let her wear what she wants so we can head down to the pool."

"Okay." She whispered. Nodding to her mom and shutting the bathroom door quietly.

Turning around and looking at Chaeyoung who was sitting on the toilet seat and staring down at her feet.

"Hey..." She whispered, putting a hand on her knee as she crouched down and looked at Rosie. "I know we agreed on going swimming here after we left the beach, but we don't have to if you've changed your mind."

"It's not that I changed my mind..." Chaeyoung replied quietly. Meeting her eyes. "I just... don't want to wear my bikini."

"Okay, that's okay." Lisa replied. "Let me grab you a shirt. I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Lisa exited the bathroom and went into her bag. Pulling out a baggy graphic tee and returning to Chae who was putting her hair up while still remaining seated on the toilet.

"Here baby."

"Thanks." Rosie smiled. Pulling the shirt on over her head and standing up.

Lisa put a hand on her chest when Chae tried to walk by. Pulling her borrowed shirt up from its hem and staring at the stomach beneath it.

"I respect your decision... but you're beautiful." She spoke. Releasing the shirt and watching the torso get covered. "I'm sad you're hiding it."

Rosie smiled and looked down, holding her hands and rubbing her thumbs on them. "I'm sorry baby."

"No, it's okay." She assured her. "I'm sure I'll see it later. Let's go swim?"

"Mhm." Chaeyoung hummed.

Lisa walked out with Roseanne's hand in hers. Meeting up with her mom who was waiting for them.