BNHA Part 8

--Midoriya--

Uraraka:Good luck out there,I'm rooting for ya!

Endeavor:*suddenly appears* Hey. | Midoriya:*flinches* End--! | Endeavor:There you are. | Midoriya:Endeavor...Why're you back here?

He's so intimidating up close!

Endeavor:I saw what you did out there,that's an amazing quirk,creating such a force with just a flick of your finger! (points at Midoriya) In terms of power,it seems on par with All Might's quirk. | Midoriya:*walks away* W-What are you getting at? I have to get going...

Does he know?! No,I'm guessing he doesn't from the way he said that,but iy has to stay a secret from him more than anyone else...

Endeavor:My daughter,Shoto,he has a duty to surpass All Might. His match against you will prove a valuable test. So give it your all,put up a good fight against him.

Todoroki:Never using my bastard of a father's quirk...no...By rising to the top without using it,I'll have denied him everything.

Endeavor:That's all I have to say,sorry for my bluntness. | Midoriya:I'm not All Might. | Endeavor:Well of course you're n-- | Midoriya:Right,of course I'm not...And Todoroki isn't you!

Todoroki:All Might's got his eye on you,huh?

--Aeden--

Midoriya and Todoroki walked to the middle of the arena as they both looked at each other.

Todoroki:You ready?

Present Mic:Both of these competitors have won top marks in this Festival so far!! But there's only room for one of these greats in the ring! It's Midoriya versus Todoroki!! Start!!

Naki:Go Midoriya!!

--Ealier--

I hear the door open behind me,I look and see Uraraka.

Uraraka:*her face is swollen* I have to see this. | Ida:Were you blinded?! Hurry up and go see Recovery Girl!! | Uraraka:I did already,this is from...something else. | Ida:Something else?! You're not having the best of days. | Tokoyami:Don't regret your loss,just earn from it and move on. | Aeden:Right,but I wonder how Midoriya's gonna deal with the ice?

--Present Time--

Todoroki immediately go for an ice attack,and Midoriya's only solution is to flick his finger to release a shockwave that destroys Todoroki's ice attack

Todoroki:I expected as much...

Naki:Ah! So cold!

Present Mic:Whoaaa!! He smashed through!!

Todoroki send another ice attack,and Midoriya send another shockwave to destroy it.

Present Mic:And he smashed it again!!

Todoroki's fights always seem to end in just a flash,and Midoriya has to learn while fighting. The ice behind Todoroki must be a counter-strategy to keep himself from being blown away. He has six chances to try and get Todoroki out-of-bounds.

Kirishima:*enter the Student-Only seats* Gah,they already started! | Denki:Hey! Nice job getting to the second round,Kirishima! | Kirishima:Thanks,I'm up against you next,Bakugo! | Bakugo:I'll kill you. | Kirishima:Ha,ha,ha! I'd like to see you try! What about you,Aeden? | Aeden:Hm? Oh,I'm against Tokoyami,then,maybe,I'll be up against Clyde. | Kirishima:Cool! But man,you and that Todoroki,Bakugo. You can fire off as many of those crazy-strong attacks as you want... | Bakugo:As many as we want? Don't be an idiot.