CHAPTER ELEVEN.

Carter had found himself at a crossroads, if he should plan the date he would have with Evie or just let everything go unexpectedly, in the end he decided to do both.

Carter wanted Evie to have a good time, she had completely dedicated herself to ordering at least the second part of her date.

And for the first time in his life he had spent more time than it really took him to choose and put on his outfit of the day, but in the end he had decided to opt for a plain shirt with short sleeves and black color, accompanied by white jeans, the first three Buttons on his shirt were open, Carter had decided to leave with something comfortable, but he had also chosen something not to look so out of place compared to Evie's magnificent presence.

And that's how Carter now looked at the floor in front of the door of Evie and Mal's room, breathing deeply and checking the time on his hand watch, knocked on the door.

-"E, it will come out in a minute." Carter did not seem surprised to see that Maleficent's daughter had been the one who opened the door, it seemed so tender and respectable the way Mal and Evie protected and supported each other, their friendship was something really admirable. -"Will you take care of her and try to make her happy?"

- "Mal, I know that I have not been the best to make you feel comfortable here in Auradon, I thought that if I might stay away from the situation, it would be better for everyone." Carter sighed as he looked up to meet Mal's gaze. -"But I will speak to you with all honesty, I like Evie, I like it because I know that it is smarter than it wants to show, because it has such a noble heart, but also I noticed that I would be brave when necessary, so I want to meet her and that she knows me, not just the image of prince that all Auradon shows of me. "

- "Are you sure I'm well dressed for where we are going?" That would be the fifth time Evie asked Carter the same question

- "I think you really look beautiful." The prince thought it was funny that the blue-haired girl would be nervous, but she knew it was understandable that she had doubts since she had not given him any information on where they would go for their date.

- "You know, it is unfair that you have not given me a clue as to where you will take me to be able to choose my outfit well."

Quickly taking off his gaze from the road where he was driving and removing his right hand from the steering wheel to be able to put it on both hands of the blue-haired girl who had them in his lap. - "Evie, I assure you that you will be the most beautiful girl in the whole place, it is more I think that in a couple more minutes you will know where we are getting."

His words had caused a blush on Evie's cheeks, but Carter's words were precise because when passing a couple of kilometers more of forests, floral fields and farms, Evie found herself looking at the entrance of a town, now it was when she really had an idea of where the blond boy had brought it but he wanted the prince to confirm it.