『11』

Y/n POV

"Thank you, thank you, Bilbo that will be enough. Oh! Was I not supposed to say that? How about a quote on quote from the trolls, flurgaburburhobbit, am I correct?" Looking at Bilbo as he stared flabbergasted, as I slowly lower myself from the sky. Now above the trolls, a few feet above their heads, though enough for them not to reach me, without growing a few. My eyes soon drifted over to the dwarves in sacks, soon falling over a stern Thorin.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the dwarves of the blue Mountains. Captured by a couple of mountain trolls, what irony~ Oh no I made the king under the mountain mad at me..What will I do?." Chuckling at the end as I pretend to be afraid.
I grin, pausing adding affect. Disappearing from the sky, now lurking from within the shadows, the trolls turn the heads slightly as they see movement within the forest.

"It seems the great Thorin Oakenshield needs help, from a little girl such as myself hmm?" I say tauntingly still a tad pissed off on what he said before. Though Gandalf has explained to me, he only wants to keep me safe, but handled it in the wrong way.

"Well I think this has gone long enough, now let me show you boys how it's really done..."

"Who's that?"

"I don't know."

"Can we eat them too?"

"You can try." I say cocky voice, swiftly in one movement sprinting around obstacles, slashing at one of the trolls legs. Causing the, to stumble, moving was no difficulty for me, to the others I only seemed like a blur. Transforming into my warg form and taking off a few chunks from the other trolls. Speeding into the safety of the forest. The cuts of my sword, was like fire to their skin.

The fire soon spread from each cut given. Leaving a dark ash like coal behind, the hellfire turning some of their parts to ash. Feeling the excruciating pain of the sharp end of the blade, as if it was burning their insides.

"It's too quick!" I hear one of them shout. While the cheers of the dwarves, played on.

Their wails and cries became evident, it would have been better for them to be turned into stone.

Repeatedly slashing the three till the trio was done on their knees. They groaned as I stood over them, as one tried to crawl away into the darkness of the forest.  I only smirked grabbing my sword once again and sliding it into my holster.

"The dawn will take you all!" Their wails and cries became louder, though the sun wasn't able to save them this time, their transition was already complete.

"Who that?"

"No idea?"

"Can we eat him too?"

As I looked over them, I blew softly, soon they all blew away with the help of the wind. They were nothing but pure piles of ash, there was a pause before the dwarves erupted with laughter and cheers of joy. I soon helped Dwalin off of the wooden stick holding him with strong ties holding them together. Taking his hand, looking in his eye, as he nods giving me the approval. Untying him, we soon were able to untie them all, before taking off to what was explained as a troll horde.

———

Once we entered, it reeked of the worst things ever smelt. The feces and puke of a troll was not a good combination, deadly just being alone. Bofur soon commented that it was a shame to be lying around. Soon a few of the dwarves began to bury some of it for a quote on quote long term deposit. Dwalin only quietly chuckles at their actions turning his head.

I looked around longer than Gandalf and Thorin had, sighing before heading upwards, to the sound of Dwalin.

"Y/n."