Epilogue

The long awaited scene after the 'Closeted' book has finally come. Here you go.... 🔥🔥
Enjoy the epilogue!! ❤️❤️

MN: "Sorry about the other day. I was really stressed out"

CY: "It's okay"

MN: "I was actually thinking.. what if my mom finds out that I'm gay. She will hates me. I wish that I could do whatever I like, whatever I want but I can't. My life is being controlled and my mom worries about me a lot"

CY: "Will you come out to her?"

MN: "No"

CY: " I want to come out but I think I don't have to come out. I'll just enjoy what I like at the moment"

MN: "Chaeng.. do you like me?"

CY: "I know you're anxious of what people thinks about you. But hey everyone has their own lives.. and their concerns, their burdens do not revolve around how they perceive you"

MN: "Can you answer my question please?"

CY: "I do like you Mina"

MN: "Okay"

CY: "But you don't"

MN: "I do like you too Chaeng. That is why I overthink. If I date you.. if I'm in a relationship with you.. what will happen? is it going to be hard?"

CY: "Eh.. wait what? did you just confessed to me? and do you really wanna date me?"

MN: "I do"

CY: "I do like you so much but I feel like I should not get too attached"

MN: "I'm mad at myself for being a coward"

CY: "Why though? You don't have to be mad at yourself. It hurts me more if you think that way"

MN: "Anyways.. do you wanna know when did I start liking you?"

CY: "Yeah.. when? 🤨"

MN: "Few days ago.. when I woke up, you were the first person I think of"

CY: "Eh?"

MN: "Exactly on the 30th last time, I asked Sana to call you up.. you were jealous and I thought that was cute, you feeling jealous.. it was our first time video calling too. And I can't stop thinking about you eversince. Oh my.. Now I'm shy"

CY: "You find me cute?? omg.. well yeah, I was jealous actually. But the things is I told myself that.. please don't get too attached because it was only one sided for me"

MN: "About Sana.. do you think she likes me?"

CY: "Honestly, I'm jealous if you talk about her. Well.. I can just brush it off"

MN: "Hahaha but I like you"

CY: "Sana knows that I like you"

MN: "Chaeng.. I like you"

CY: "You serious?"

MN: "Yeah.. I like you"

CY: "I still can't believe you said that.. last time you told me not to have high hopes"

MN: "Sorry.. I guess you did win my heart"

CY: "How though? What did I do?"

MN: "I like it that you don't give up trying"

CY: "Well I guess.. my effort pays off. If l like one person, I stay liking that one person.. so I won't give up easily"

MN: "Guess what? that night.. after I told you not to have high hopes.. I was actually sending you a midnight text. Remember the one I deleted the message? I texted you that I decided to change my mind about not wanting to be in a relationship. That I like you. I want to give it a try. Have a date with you. But first we should take it slowly. Well I don't exactly remember how I texted you that night but at the end of the text I did put on some words like I was proposing you.. but I deleted the message"

CY: "Awww so sweet of you. So you started liking me on the 30th?"

MN: "Yeah. I was hesitating to meet Sana that day, I was about to cancel the plan but I already promised her to meet up.. so yeah"

CY: "You afraid you'll fall for her?"

MN: "Maybe.. I don't want to get confused too. But anyway, what are we now? now that we know we both like each other"

CY: "Hahaha I should ask you that"

MN: "Let's start dating.. today is our first day"

CY: "I like you Mina"

MN: "I like you more Chaeng 🥰 I like you so much that I cannot unlike you. And I can't wait to meet you btw"

CY: "I'm looking forward to meet you too"

MN: "We should thanks Sana for being a cupid"

CY: "Yeah"

MN: "So now I guess we could say.. Michaeng ship is sailing"

CY: "Michaeng forever 💕💕"

MN: "I like you so much babe ❤️"

CY: "I like you more baby 💜"

MN: "🙈"

— The End —

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading and supporting this book. Next, I'm going to continue writing my other books 'It's You' and 'Signal Lovehouse' 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️
Please support twice and
keep streaming 'Feel Special' y'all!! 💕💕