3

Present time:

Koustav has detached himself from everyone. He functions like a machine.To him life has no goals and hope.On the other hand, Koustav's mother is worried about him.

Ria comes home after her graduation is over.Tuhin went to receive her and this  time asks her about her likings.Ria tells him about her memories of koustav from the first day. Tuhin realises that it was just not a crush...his sister grew the love for Koustav for a long time now, and they reach home.

After returning home Tuhin goes to meet Koustav. Seeing him in deep slumber, he goes to meet Mita aunty. She tells him about Koustav's state after Nikita's death.

Unknowingly Tuhin tells her about Ria's state too. Mita gives a knowing mild smile...and tells Tuhin that she could feel this love in Ria's eyes.

The next day the two mothers( Mita and Soma ) are as usual out  for their yoga class.Then

Mita: you know, I wanted to ask you        something for a long time now.

Soma: oh....what's that Mita di?

Mita: I was thinking of  Koustav's second marriage!

Soma: thats really great....have you asked him about this? And who is the girl?

Mita: I will make him agree to that.....I was thinking of Ria as my new daughter.

Soma: Ria is just out of college...she has her career to persue...and I don't think Koustav will be accepting it in a good way.

Mita: My son needs the light to fade all his life's darkness.....a girl who will accept him completely.....Ria is the appropriate person for my son....she has patience...she will take care of him.

Soma: I cannot give you the answers right now....I need to think about this....why don't you and Sumit da ( koustav's father)come home for tea this weekend....?

They head to their respective homes after this discussion.