16. jimin

He didn't know why it felt great to be back in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi was the one who rejected their baby. Jimin lived last 4 years of his life hating Yoongi but now as he was back in his arms he felt content. He felt like he was Happy for the first time in four years. It felt like coming back Home. Yoongi was jimin's home that's why he couldn't give jungkook a chance.

Jimin kept crying and saying how he was so sorry for leaving without telling his friends. How he was ashamed that's why he never contacted jin and tae. Yoongi was hurt by jimin's words. He maybe was wrong suggesting abortion but he didn't deserve the treatment jimin gave him. Now jimin is back and he is pinning everything over Yoongi. Jin and tae also blamed Yoongi. Yoongi was tired of this he wanted to say something but he stopped himself. Because it was the time he treats jimin like he deserved to be treated and maybe he can get his friends back.

Jimin was brought back to present by ringing of his phone. He immediately composed himself blush evident on his face and saw the screen. Yoongi saw who was calling and he was stunned. Jungkook claimed that he didn't know where jimin went. So how is now Jungkook calling him. Jimin picked the call and glanced towards jihoon who was peacefully sleeping in backside unbothered by jimin's whole crying episode.

“Yeah kook. No no it's alright. Jihoon is more than fine. He was so chatty today. Yeah I know he also told me he missed his kookie appa so much. How's the academy? ”jimin glanced towards yoongi who was watching jimin with an intense stare. He felt uneasy but continued.

“No no. You don't have to come. I'll be alright. Everyone is here. Yes kook I'll meet everyone. I'll come back as soon as possible. I know I miss you too. Yes I'll kiss jihoon for you. Okay bye. Take care kookie. ”Jimin said at last and hang up the call.

“Jim... ”
“So.... ”

They both said at same time but yoongi asked jimin to go on.

“I was asking if I can meet with tae and jin hyung first before meeting all guys. I really want to... ” jimin askes

“yeah off-course tae will be so excited. I'll ask jin hyung. ” Yoongi replied.

“So what were you going to say?” Jimin asked turning towards yoongi.