33- Boi You Better Calm Yourself

Days have went past quickly. Cuddles, kisses, and lots of affection were given by my hybrids, and at some point the amount decreased to the point of nothing. I knew that something was wrong.

The boys became quieter. They just shared looks with eachother whenever I was in the room. No matter how much I tried to start a conversation, it seemed as if they felt uncomfortable talking to me.

"Jimin, would you come with me for a second?" I sat next to Jimin on the couch. Jimin scooted away from me into the hold of Yoongi and buried his face in Yoongi's chest, hiding himself from me.

I frowned and looked at Jin and Namjoon. I caught them both glancing at me, and quickly averting their eyes to the floor.

"Jungkookie?" I squeaked out, feeling the lump in my throat threating to choke me at any minute now. Jungkook quickly stood up from his seat and ran out of the room. Taehyung just got in the room, looking at Jungkook running away with a confused stare. That was until his eyes landed on me. He froze in his place.

I stood up and raised my hand a little to stop him from running away from me, but as I did it he took a step back and followed Jungkook. My lower lip quivered as a single tear rolled its way down my cheek and onto the ground.

Defeated, I walked to the back garden, seeing Hoseok sitting there by himself.

"Hoseokie... Can we talk?" I whispered sadly and pulled the sleeve of his shirt. He involuntary stood up and walked with me to another room, rubbing his arms uncomfortably as I closed the door behind me and locked it.

"What do you want?" He asked almost coldly.

"Why do you seven suddenly hate me?" I asked as my voice broke, "If you want to leave me and go to someone else, that's fine. If you want to find someone better, that's also fine. If you want to never see my face ever again, that's completely fine! But you have to tell me so I could help you! So all of us won't be hurting like this!"

I took a step towards him and he took a step back, noticing my frustrated and hurt tears that ran down my cheeks as I sobbed.

"You have to tell me," I said as his back hit the wall. He was about to scoot to the side, but I hurried and grabbed his shoulders, "what did I do?"

He stayed quiet, still, and avoided eye contact at any cost. His eyes were set on the wall behind me and his breath was uneven and rapid.

"Don't be afraid of me, I'm your Master, remember?" I cried, feeling as if I'm losing my sanity. I caressed his cheek with my palm gently and he flinched at my touch, beginning to shiver.

"Please remember..." I sobbed, attaching our foreheads together as I shut my eyes closed, not wanting to see his cold face looking at me with such hatred and fear.

For a second, we just stayed there. Breathing each other's scents, trying to calm ourselves down.

"Master..." Hoseok growled before switching our position, slamming my back to the wall, pinning me there by my waist. He growled and leaned in slowly as he growled even louder.

He bit my lower lip harshly as if he was saying he hated me. He pressured my waist to the point of hurting me and forced his tongue into my mouth. He bit my tongue, making me whine in pain. I tried to push him away, making him whimper in sadness and pulling me closer to him, not letting me breath.

He finally let go of my lips, only to find himself kissing my neck harshly, biting down on my skin, almost making it feel as if he wanted to bruise me to the point I bleed.

"Stop!" I cried in pain, trying to push him away. He slowed down his biting, but still bit hard. He closed his mouth and set his closed lips on my neck, begining to cry silently there.