XVI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ but we could only burn so long

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
but we could only burn so long.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THOSE THREE DAYS passed by very quickly, everyone doing their assigned tasks when needed and reporting back in the evening so both jungkook and namjoon could address their progress and make any changes if need be. luckily, they were going well, right on track.

that friday night they were all in the warehouse, waiting as jina came walking in with a wide smile and rolling a rack of zipped up outfits and nametags attached to each.

"gather around boys." she said, taking off one of the bags and handing it to namjoon as he approached. jimin followed with jungkook close behind, both taking their outfits for the event tonight. the one left was a dress for jina.

yoongi was still seated in the lab, playing solitaire on one of the tables as jimin came back in with his outfit in his arms. "remember to give them five minutes to warm up." he said to the older, walking around and checking his computers and equipment.

the other hummed, still watching his cards and knowing he'll hear this routine a few more times tonight. "and wipe them down after because dust makes you sniffle." yoongi said.

jimin smiled widely and nodded. "yes! you guys are going to be treated so well." he spoke to his computer, earning a soft laugh from the older boy with cards listening closely.

the three of them dressed quickly, the next twenty minutes full of makeup and hair fixing and instructions read off notes. "jina, you'll be in the west room while namjoon covers the east." jungkook said, her hands were in his hands and fixing the part over and over. "i'll take the bar room, lobby, and stairs. jimin will just follow what yoongi says."

there was a chorus of hums and nods as they listened on, even a third voice interrupting after walking in a few minutes earlier. "i'll stick around here with yoongi." jin said. he showed up after getting a call a little over a week ago, getting on the next plane from italy to seoul with the biggest grin and excitement filled eyes.

"you do that." jungkook said, lightly swaying away jinas hands from his hair and earning a glare in return as she walked off to find her shoes. "work on your catering stuff." he added.

jin nodded and went to join yoongi in the lab to spend the rest of the night together, mostly in silence and shared snacks.

not long and their all in the car, heading to the usan and blending with the flow of traffic and expensive cars driving up to the valet in front of the stairs to the doors leading in. jungkook got out of the car and handed the keys to a smaller boy ready to find a spot. the four stood together, jina looking beautiful in between the two handsome men with jimin hawking up at the fountains, they offered her an arm as they walked up to the large gold doors of the usan, also while namjoon tugged on the shorter boys wrist to make sure he was following.