5

Koustav:

"More 1 minute, you cant see it now Koustav.....let me see it first!!"said Nikita....and showed him two red lines in  the test strip......Koustav hugged Nikita......suddenly there was no Nikita....it was dark....koustav started  yelling her name.....

Suddenly Koustav found himself sweating and recovering from that dream.....Last 3 years has been like this.....either there is no sleep in his eyes or dreams about Nikita.

All his ambitions and goals ended with the his Nikita's death....He was happy and suddenly his life was snatched away from him....

Now there is a new hazard.....he thought of confront Ria himself....but his mother's words came to his mind....and went for a smoke to free his   heavy head....

Ria's house:

August came, all her relatives came to their house....all members got no time to sit and chit chat....they were busy for the wedding arrangements.....

Romy and Nabila were Ria's roommate as well as besties..they knew the things the whole time....both of them helped in her packing and  they ran for errands.

Ria's mind was calm....she knew her journey would not be that smooth and cliche....but she had trust on herself....she letout a sigh and looked outside her room as this was her last night before leaving her own house....

Wedding day:

Mallik residence-----

As it was declared already no special wedding rituals were done in Koustav's house....Even the whole morning Koustav was found sitting in his roof smoking....He came down once when his childhood friend Sujoy came....Sujoy's face and comments made him more irritated....he left to his room and acted be in sleep.....Sujoy left for bride's house with wedding gifts....

Koustav was awakened by Tuhin....He was surprised to see him that day....Tuhin came and kept  his grooming kit in bathroom, his dress on bed ....looked at his face with a blank expression...and left...

Later, Sujoy and Koustav's colleagues found Koustav sitting in his room ,ready in groom's dress......but something was off....his eyes were dull.....they started their journey towards Ria's house.

Basu residence----

After morning wedding rituals were done.....Ria was left to sleep for a few hours....but today no sleep was there.....she was thinking.....how life changes in a single moment.....how
she was getting hitched to her crush....how she loved his voice...his eyes....then the thought of his first marriage crossed her mind....a lone drop of tear slipped her eyes.....

She got ready with the help of MUA and her friends...she looked pretty in her traditional red saree and the wedding garland changed her totally....her relatives were in awe....Soma's eyes were teary seeing her daughter becoming a bride.......she hugged her...

After 1 hour....the groom came with his family and the madness of Indian wedding started...the whole time Koustav  was numb....only answered when asked....

The marriage registrer came and registration was done....finally Ria got  attached to Koustav.....according to basic ritual, they exchanged garlands....everyone cheered while Koustav put vermillion in Ria's hair partition......

The little touches of his hands she felt during this process.....made Ria overwhelmed....She was happy.

Dinner time arrived..Ria was made to sit beside Koustav....they ate in silence......

Hey lovelies.....
Vote if you like my book...and let me know in the comment.....♥️♥️