Meet the Kim's

Yoongi quietly followed the little to the kitchen and pecks in.

Yoongi saw Minie getting crushed to death by a man wide large shoulders. Yoongi can hear them talking and decides to leave but stops when he heard someone shout. "Who the fuck is Yooie!?!". Yoongi tried to run to the front door but was grabbed by someone. "There you are!". Minie exclaims. "Mama wants to meet chu!".

"This is Yooie mama". Minie said and Yoongi saw the hate he was getting from Minie's parents. "Minie do mama a favor and go play in the living room while we...". Jin looks Yoongi up and down. "While we talk with Yooie". Jin said. "Ok mama". The little hugs his parents and runs out the kitchen.

Yoongi was already scared as hell and sweating up a storm. "You have three fucking seconds to explain why I shouldn't gut your ass right now". Jin says staring at Yoongi. "Now, now, sweetie lets greet ourselves first". Yoongi looks at Namjoon. "I'm Kim Namjoon and this is my husband SeokJin". Namjoon said.

"I'm gonna make him swallow acid". Yoongi looks at Jin who had a knife in his hands. 'When did he move?'. Yoongi thinks. "So, Yoongi... Why are you here?". Namjoon slammed a beer in front of him. "I-I'm friends with Hoseok". Yoongi gulped. "Your lying!". Jin yells. "Jin". Namjoon sighs. "He stuttered Namjoon! He's ass is guilty!". Jin shouted. "You touch my son!?!".

"What!?!". Yoongi yelled. "Well did you?". Namjoon said. "No I didn't". Yoongi replied. "So you want too!?!". Jin shouted. "Ji...". "Get your sick ass out my house before I cook your ass for dinner!". Jin yells and Minie runs in with tears. "Leave daddy alone!". Minie yells. 'AHHHHHHHH'. Yoongi screams in the inside.

"Da-daddy". Jin was about to pass out. "Jin, calm down". Namjoon gave Jin a kiss on his head and looks at his son. "Why did you call him that Minie?". Namjoon asked. "Are you serious!?!" Jin jumps up. "Yooie is my daddy cause Minie likes him and he's nice to Minie". Minie said. *cough* "Lies" *cough*.

They turned seeing a man and Hoseok standing there. "Really Dylan". Hoseok sighs. "Had to cough on bullshit Hobie... Not sorry". Dylan said. "Hoseok". Jin eye twitched seeing him and he threw the knife at him. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!". Hoseok screams. "YOU LEFT MY BABY WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!".

"So you throw a knife at him!?!". Dylan yells. "Who the fuck is you!?!". Jin shouts. Minie had his ears covered cause he didn't like the yelling. "I'm his boyfriend!". Dylan shouts. "WELL HOORAY FOR YOU! YOUR STILL IRRELEVANT TO MY LIFE!". Jin screams. "Stop yelling!". Minie yells crying. "Min...". Minie runs out the kitchen and Yoongi chased after him.

Yoongi followed the little who was in his room with the door locked. "Minie?". Yoongi knocks on the door. "Come out bud". Yoongi said. "N-no... Its loud, its too loud". Yoongi felt his heart break hearing the littles soft sobs. "Its not loud, munchy made them stop". Yoongi said. "Really?". Yoongi smiled. "Yes really... Do you hear anything?".

Yoongi heard moving in the room then silence. "No...". "That's cause munchy came in with a cape and made them stop". Yoongi said. "Munchy will look silly wearing a cape". Yoongi grins hearing Minie giggling. "Oh no... You hurt munchy's feelings". Yoongi said and the door was opened.

"Minie's sawwy munchy". Minie takes munchy from Yoongi and hugs it. "Oh!". Minie sees the cape munchy was wearing. "Look Yooie! Munchy is wearing a cape!". Minie cheered. "I told you he was". Yoongi said. "Now, should we take a picture of munchy?". Yoongi asked. "Yes!". Minie bounced. "But we need capes too". Minie said.

"I have a pwetty pinkie one for you Yooie!". Minie runs in his closet. "I'm not wearing it!". Yoongi says following the little with pairs of eyes on him.

"He's a fucking sweetheart". Jin said smiling. "And you wanted to kill him". Namjoon chuckled. "I know right". Jin giggled and looks at Hoseok. "Hoseok, your fired". Jin says and goes back downstairs.

"What?".