Chapter 4: Failure

"Servants!" The Daimyo's son, Chu, shouted eagerly. "Bring me my drink!" He was a fifteen-year-old, yet, in Naruto's opinion, he acted like a child. 

He was dressed in royal robes, mostly purple and red with a white sash tying it all together that went across his waist, his large stomach hanging over it. 

Though, most of Daimyo's children were like that apparently, according to Shisui. An older woman walked to Chu, who was riding his horse while two of the palace guards on either side of him, both of them riding their own horses. 

He grabbed his cup of water and drank it greedily, some of it spilling down his chin as he chugged it within two seconds. He then threw the cup at the servant, who bowed before her master and went back to walking behind the horse, just out of kicking distance. 

Izumi Uchiha looked at Chu with disgust. How could someone treat another human being like trash? It was immoral. 

"Uchiha!" He called again, getting looks from the trio of Uchiha, as well as Naruto, it gaining his attention as well. "I mean, the female one." The horses stopped as he looked at Izumi, a sparkle in his eyes.  

"Yes, Chu-sama?" 

"Be my wife, in a few years you will blossom to be a suitable wife." Izumi fought the urge to puke. 

"I'm g-glad you offered, Chu-sama, but I'll have to decline. I have a family at home and a village to protect," Chu waved his hand in the air, dismissing her argument instantly. 

"Nonsense, you will become my wife. Come on my horse with me," Izumi just looked at him with shocked eyes. 

"Sir I-"

"Now," He ordered as he leaped off his horse with surprising ease despite his weight and grabbed her wrist forcefully. "You will become my wife and produce beautiful offspring for me," Suddenly, a hand grabbed Chu's wrist and squeezed it. 

"I believe you have your answer, Chu-sama," Naruto said, his eyes closed as he smiled, giving off many danger vibes to the two guards, who drew their weapons. "I will not let you take my teammate away from her home, no matter who you are." 

"And what is she to you? Your girlfriend?" Naruto didn't even blush or turn red. He shook his head.

"No, she's more like my little sister." Itachi's eyes widened at that, as well as Izumi's. "So, like a big brother, I will protect her from anything that I can. That includes you." 

"I'm the Daimyo's son, you can't speak to me-" 

"You hold no power here," Naruto replied easily, cutting the Prince off. "Now, shall we get you home with no more interruptions?" He let go of Chu's hand, who immediately pulled it back and began rubbing it, a red mark on it. 

"Guards!" He shouted as the two samurai jumped in front him, brandishing their swords against Naruto, who only stood with that weirdly calm smile of his. 

"Now now," Shisui interrupted. "No more fighting," 

"No, he bruised my wrist! He shall die!" 

"Would you like to try?" Naruto spoke, shocking everyone near him. "Would you honestly like to give it your best shot? I'm a shinobi, not a servant that you can treat like a piece of trash. You're a horrible person and your only hope of redemption will be when you take your father's place and-" 

"Oh, he won't be taking his father's place." A dark, malicious voice said as a man appeared by the tree line. "For, he shall die today." 

He wore black robes that covered his body except for his arms, where the sleeves stopped a few inches away from his wrists with a white sash tied around his waist, an orange mask with black curvy lines on it with two black eyeholes that could be seen. He had black spiky hair that could reach his shoulders with a sword at his hip.