12

Chapter song - there for you by Troye Sivan and Max Martin

3:00 pm after college

Taehyung's pov

We were at professor jeon's house.

And Oh My Gosh the house and place were so beautiful

And Oh My Gosh the house and place were so beautiful. It was a mesmerizing sight, his house felt cozy, just how I like .

We entered the house and it felt like home,like its where i find my comfort and peace

"um only i live in this house so i designed it cozy.... I hope you feel comfortable " he said with a faint blush, i think he's maybe a little embarrassed,

"I like cozy small houses , mine is very similar " i smiled.

"well i have two houses, the other one is more luxurious but i spend most of my time here" he smiled back and I think he's opening up to me, I feel that he's letting his strict persona cool off with me, I know, I might be overthinking but I feel special if I see it that way.

"let's study here, sit on the bed I'm bringing notes from upstairs. He said and went off to bring notes.

This feeling is new to me, I never felt this kind of attraction towards anyone, it's so wrong but feels so right, makes me wanna be bad bad, I am jumping too fast and too hard and that too hopelessly.

"kid do you wanna study here or outside " a voice called me out of my foolish smiling self. I must be looking like a dumb bitch, smiling to myself.

"let's study out sir" i said with my flushed cheeks, him calling me kid has become a thing between us, I don't mind it, I feel giddy.

"okay let's go "

___________________________________

Outside the house (taekook sat at the bench in the first picture)

Authors pov

"......-and this is how you solve hypothetical cases in riddle based questions" Jungkook explained his notes and tricks to solve questions while taehyung focused intensely on every word.

It's been 4 hours since taehyung has been studying with his professor and he was glad that Jungkook decided to teach him cause all his doubts were getting cleared very easily under jungkook's guidance.

Suddenly taehyung's phone rang disturbing them in their next question. He hesitantly looked at Jungkook ,scared that he would be annoyed but the cold professor just gave him a nod indicating that he can attend the call.

"hello" tae picked up without even watching who was calling.

"YO BITCH WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN WE'VE BEEN AT YOUR HOUSE FOR LIKE FOREVER, WE EVEN FUCKED BUT LOOK YOU'RE STILL NOT HERE, ARE YOU KIDNAPPED?" an annoying voice yelled and never, NEVER HAVE TAEHYUNG FELT SO FUCKING HUMILIATED IN HIS LIFE,

He was sure that jungkook heard everything, given how loud Jimin quaked from the other side. His face was red in embarrassment and shame.

"jimin what the hell" he whisper yelled with gritted teeth.

" what I am just worried ya know, as your official fairy I need to look out for you ,like sure I fuck in your house but that doesn't mean I don't care about you " Jimin gave another embarring reply and taehyung just sighed in helplessness cause why does he have to have the most extra human in the world as his best friend.

"I am at professor jeon's house and now shut up, i will be back soon" Taehyung quickly said and cut the line not forgetting to switch off his phone, imagine getting this type of embarrassment in front of your crush.

" I am so sorry professor, I don't know what to say" Taehyung apologized while looking down.

"it's okay, happens" jungkook dismissed the convo with a small chuckle

"I think we're done for today, do you wanna leave or have a meal inside the house?" jungkook asked politely trying to make atmosphere light.

"i-it's okay professor ,you don't have to, I mean I already took so much of your time, I don't want to bother you more " taehyung replied honestly, he was very grateful for jungkook's kindness, the last thing he wanted to be a bother to the hot professor.

"you're not a bother and i can surely enjoy some company " jungkook smiled.

'he looks like a bunny when he smiles, can he be any more cuter and perfect!'

"if you say so sir" Taehyung smiled back.

.
'An abstract demand of my heart, a cold gaze of yours, dream of thee and want of love affair, be mine, I already like you, like me back, Let's be fair!'

.
Author's note

Yo how are you all doing my babies

Tell me if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

Also are you enjoying enjoying the story so far? Tell me your real thoughts.

I love you all

Take care.