White Trailer

A/N:This one is now Weiss's trailer I hope you guys like this.

The night was quite dark till a spotlight was turned on and thus the concert has begun.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... Weiss Schnee." The announcer said.

A young girl in white with a barely visible scar over her left eye walks out on stage into the spotlight as a piano plays. a crowd of people, occasionally taking pictures from their stands around the white castle they appear to be in. She closes her eyes and begins to sing.

-Mirror, tell me something, tell me who's the Loneliest of all...-

While she sings, she remembered a time her scar-free reflection on the stage, the world tilting until she opens her eyes and finds herself in another place, the light and shadows shifting until a warrior in giant armor with an equally massive broadsword appears before her. She backflips just as the Giant Armor, The Armor Gigas, brings its blade down on where she was, and the song continues as her flashback takes over.

-Mirror, Tell me something. Tell me who's the loneliest of all...-

Myrtenaster at the ready, Weiss darted toward the armor, landing a hit, but barely scratching it. Her opponent swung at her again, but Weiss sped to its right, leaving the armor open to many rapid swipes from the heiress. Her opponent then slammed its blade into Weiss, but she blocked the strike with her sword, knocking her back.

Weiss then looked up to see the armor diving at her with its blade raised. She dodged left, then back, just avoiding an upward heave. Unfortunately, she took a hit, sending her backwards, but not before getting up and casting a glyph under her feet.

-Fear of, what's inside of me. Tell me can a heart be turned to stone.-

With extra speed, Weiss barely dodged a horizontal swing and flew past the sword slamming downward. Flipping up, she managed to land multiple strikes on the helmet, then using a glyph to shoot down like a bullet. Attacking the armor's leg, she then jumped up with a glyph, catching it off-guard with a swipe up the face, and shooting directly at the armor with another glyph.

After a slash to the face, the Giant Armor aims at Weiss' feet, who leaps over it and gets an undefended fist to her head. Weiss is launched yet again, but this time, her attempt to get back up is weak and unsure. A worried Weiss closes her eyes ready for the landing. However, Weiss didn't feel herself hit the ground, and as she opened her eyes, found herself in the arms of a young man. He was wearing a suit of armor, along with a helmet but this was a living human being unlike the other suit of armor.

But she can see his eyes under his helmet as she saw a dark blue color like hers but it has a darker shade

But she can see his eyes under his helmet as she saw a dark blue color like hers but it has a darker shade. He gently puts her on the ground like a Knight who puts down a princess then parted her white hair to reveal a bloody scar down her eye. she was blushing when he did that. Weiss then frowned and stepped down from his grasp.