23

Letters/Writing
'Thoughts'
"Speech"
~Perseltongue~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
[Demon Speech]
《Dragon Tounge》
*'Lady Hogwarts'*

"Ugh, my head. What happened?"

"Jadis?"

The person in question quickly opened her eyes to come face to face with her twin brother, pale skin and all.

"Allanon? ALLAN! YOU'RE YOU AGAIN!?"

She quickly blinked back in shock at the sound of her voice.

"A-and I can speak!!"

She looked up to her twin brother, both wearing matching smiled of joy and relief.

Allanon quickly grabbed his sister by the waist and twirled her around in the air, uncaring of who was watching

Allanon quickly grabbed his sister by the waist and twirled her around in the air, uncaring of who was watching. He was too happy to care, he was actually seeing his sister again, right here infront of him. He was overjoyed.

Jadis couldn't stop smiling, and neither could Allanon, they were themselves again. They were human.

Chuckling from the other side of the room brought their attention to the one to thank for bringing their true bodies back.

'"*chuckling* So sorry to interupt, I just never thought I'd see the day Filch actually giggled. Well, I suppose you are Filch no longer."' Hadrian smirked at the two that still couldn't believe he was just floating on air.

"Thank you, Hadrian, truly. I don't know what we could do to repay you."

Hadrian gently touched back down, smirk gone from his scarred face.

'"Do not thank me yet, Jadis. There is still much to do before you both will be free from the Headmaster."'

The twins looked to eachother in worry, before looking back to Hadrian, gesturing for him to continue explaining what they had to do.

'"You may be free of your previous forms, but I have not yet been able to free your magical cores, it will take some time to be able to do that. The entire curse that the old man placed on you is still there. And until I return your memories to you, I will not be able to free you from it completely."'

"What to you need us to do until then?"

Hadrian was actually surprised at the controlled anger that the cat turned girl was radiating at the moment, but it wasn't at him, that much was obvious.

'"I should be able to heed the help of the old man's familair, Fawkes, by the end of tomorrow. He should, if my theory is correct, not truly be the Headmaster's familiar, and will help me in retrieving your memories. Until then, I must ask you both to continue in acting as Mrs Norris and Filch, but, it should be for only the first two weeks..."'

Hadrian looked down sadly, angry at himself that he was unable to do more.

A pale hand on his shoulder almost made him flinch away, but as he looked up he saw nothing but thanks and caring in iceblue eyes.