Chapter 14

[Important Note:I recommend Reading the Chapter titled "Flashback" first before you head to Chapter 13,For those who haven't read it yet,That's all.]

Third Person's POV

'𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗. . .'

'𝘓𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴?𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵,𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?.'

'𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒓. . .'

'𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍!'

'How bold of you [Name],We all know that You'll leave You're precious Friends One way or another.'

'𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆,𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉.'

[Name]'s Eyes shot open,Droplets of sweat coming down from her forehead.her heart Started beating like crazy,It felt like her heart Would jumped out of her chest at any moment.

She clutched her head,Tears started forming from the corner of her Eyes.Body trembling From fear,The voices were right. . .She'll leave them,And never come back.

It was never her choice to leave them,Even though they mean dearly to her.But sadly Family comes first.

Her mind became blank when she suddenly stood up,Heading towards the door,Slowly opening it.

She then went straight to Wind,Quake and Lightning's room.Seeing them peacefully sleeping made her heart ache,What if she left them?Would they still be this peaceful while sleeping?

Slowly Making her way towards Quake with shaky hands,She Tapped his shoulder a couple of times.Earning a groan from the boy.

Quake slowly fluttered his eyes open,At first it was a blur but then,His chocolate Eyes widened at the sight of you crying.

"[N-name]?What's wrong-"But got cut off when You suddenly hugged him,Crying as loud as you can.

"Q-quake,I-I'm so sorry!"

Wind and lightning Woke up from crying sounds,But ochobot didn't.

Wind stood up,Yawning then turned on the lights,Only to see you hugging quake like there's no tomorrow.

"[Name],Why are you crying?"He softly said,But no response came from you,Lightning Started Rubbing your back to calm you down

"It's alright [Name]"Quake Patted your head,Footsteps were heard outside the room.

The other elements were Rubbing their eyes,But were shocked when they saw you.

After an hour of crying,You finally calmed down.Only sniffs and Heavy breaths were left.

"Now tell us,What's wrong"

"I-I'm going back To magnolia. . ."Most of them gasped in shock.

Leaf already had tears in his eyes,He tackled you in for a hug.