Chapter 1

The cave was cold and quiet as every couple of seconds you heard  could water droplets drop from the roof of the cave.

As your big scaly head rested on the cold, hard floor as you breathed in though you large nose and out that created a big gust of wind the blew all the leafs and rain droplets from the cave. You continued to rest like this for a while until you could hear a scream and heavy footsteps that were seemingly running closer to your cave.

You began to stir as the noises got louder and louder until a woman screamed and it sounded as though she was right next to you.  your eyes snap open from all the noise. You began shifting but because of being still for around 50 years your muscles have to warm up first before you can move to much. All of a sudden "AAAAAHHHH" you hear that same womens scream that original woke you up.

You proceeded to get out from your cave to stretch then you let out a big yawn that almost sounded like a quiet roar.

You began walk and look around for that womans scream to see what the problem is and see if you can help her.

When you finally find the source of the scream you see 2 small female humans on the ground injured and bleeding as they looked up in fear as they saw a titan about eat another human infront of them. But before the titan even had a lick of the human you let out a hellish growl that causes the titan to look as it then immediately stoped and shook with fear as it starts to steps back trying to get away from you. It drops the human without realizing but before they could fall to there death you extended out your smooth yet rough scaly arm out and caught them in the palm of your hand. Looking down at them to make sure there ok. The human appear to be a young male that looked to be ok just scared and confused. You were going to yell and roar at the titan for almost killing the human but when you looked back up the titan was already running for dear life.

You snarled then huffed in annoyance for not being able to kill the titan but the safety of the humans came first to you especially for some desire to kill something or someone. You look back down at male human only to see them become more afraid mostly likely he probably thought that you only saved him so you could eat him. You lowered your head to his level and made eye contact. You wanted to show him that there was no reason to be afraid after a bit of time he started to relax as he saw in your eyes you ment no harm but he was still a little afraid because he did not know what you were.

You look back down at the other 2 humans to see in a fearful and anticipating looks to see what you would do next. You smiled at them and the human in your hands as you slowly lowered your hand to the ground to place the human down with the other 2.

That's when you noticed it. There wearing a uniform but not just any uniform there jacks have the wings of freedom on them.

'They must be from the scouts' you thought.

You remember when you help start the wings of freedom to help humanity defend themselves from the titans. You were the founding mother of the Scouts.

"Scouts"

You suddenly said which made them look at you in disbelief

"You are from the scouts correct"

You said in a surprising beautiful, soft, calm, and clear female voice.

"Y-y-you c-can talk-k"

One of the humans said in a sacred yet disbelief voice.

"Yes I can. Please tell me are you from the scouts"

"Y-yes h-how do you know about the scouts"

They asked

"I'll explain at another time but for now I need to get you three put of the forest withount getting eaten"

You said as you lowered your wing to the ground making a bridge to your back.

"Please get on"

You said politely as one by one they hesitantly got on your back. As the last one was preparing to get on you noticed that they were taking longer than the other to did. That's when you noticed that there leg was hurt but even though knowing this they still tried to climb you. You quickly lowered you head down to there level stopping there movement as they looked at you

"Please don't move you'll put strain on your wound. I'll help you"

You picked them up by the back of there shirt with your teeth and placed them on your back with the other to.

"Lets get you three home to your friends and family"

You then started to walk to where if memory serves correctly

The Scouts Head Quarter