MJ and Peter

MJ and Peter.

One two three four.

MJ walked through the door. She was wearing a hoodie and leggings. Her hair was down sloppily.

"Wow." Peter said quietly. He was always in awe at MJs beautiful face.

"Did you say something?" MJ asked.

Peter blinked out of his trance, "Uh, what, oh uh, no, no nothing."

MJ gave him a slight smile, "Your funny." She said.

Peter couldn't help the blush that crept up into his face.

Settle down with me

Peter and MJ walked up to the concessions at the movie theatre.
"Can we have one large popcorn please?"  Peter said.

The old lady at the stand smiled, "Of course." She went and got the popcorn and handed it to them.

Peter handed her the money, but before they could leave the lady said, "I always love getting to see young couples like you."

MJ and Peter both instantly blushed, and in a stumble of words said, "Oh we- there's nothing like- no we aren't- Oh it isn't like- I'm yeah, we aren't together."

The old lady nodded, smiling, like she still knew she was right.

I'm falling for your eyes.

"Okay, for this project your going to need partners!"

MJ and Peter looked at each other, past Ned.
"You two are adorable." Ned said smiling.

"What does that mean?!" Peter said quickly.

"I just think you two are cute together."

Peter and MJ both couldn't hide their smiles, "Why does everyone think we're together!" MJ said exasperated.

This feels

Peter and MJ were doing there homework on the couch, kind of close, but they didn't seem to notice, or mind.

Tony walked in and smiled, and in his signature 'Tony' voice said, "You two are so cute."

Peter jumped up at the sudden voice, "Oh Tony, it's just you- and we aren't-"

Tony rolled his eyes, " You aren't dating. I know, I know."

Like falling in love

MJ came up to Peter one night. It was movie night, and all the avengers and Ned and MJ where at the tower.

"Can we talk?" MJ asked.

Peter nodded.

She pulled him out onto the balcony, "Peter... there's something I have to tell you... that everyone else told you, but I didn't realize they were right, but now I do."

Peter smiled, "Okay you lost me." He really liked MJ. Oh my gosh! Hey liked MJ.

MJ smiled, "I like you Peter."

Oh no. That wasn't part of peters plan.

"I like you like you. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I had to tell you... Peter?"

Peter looked almost... sad.

Kiss me.

Then he kissed MJ. He kissed her like he was falling in love. MJ tensed, then relaxed into the kiss, kissing him back.

Then they finally broke apart.

And with this feeling I'll forget.

"So I guess that means-"MJ started.

"No- MJ I cant... I'm sorry. I love you, but..."

MJ looked heartbroken. He couldn't look at her like that so he looked at the floor, tears rimming his eyes.

After a moment of silence MJ finally, sadly, carefully, quietly said, "But what?"

Peter let one tear escape. He watched it fall onto the balcony floor.

"Everyone I love... everyone I love dies. And you can't die. You can't."

"Peter, I won't die. I promise." MJ said.

"That's what they all say."

"Peter..." MJ said.

Peter hugged MJ with all the love he had.
They were both crying.

All of the sudden a meteor shower started.

They both just stood there hugging, crying, heartbroken.

I'm in love now.

A/N: So.... part two?

Later my gators 🐊