𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST ) 
CHAPTER FIVE ━ ━ ━  LIES, DECEIT & BETRAYAL

FREYA STOOD IN THE SHADOWS AS SHE WATCHED NATASHA CONVERSE WITH LOKI

FREYA STOOD IN THE SHADOWS AS SHE WATCHED NATASHA CONVERSE WITH LOKI. Natasha stood right up against the cage as Loki taunted her, Freya watched as Natasha let her facade fall when Loki threatened to use Barton against her. She continued to watch Natasha in fascination, the way she presents herself was remarkable, she knew Natasha was using her skills to trick Loki into telling her what his plan was.

and thankfully by the looks of it, she's successfully managed to trick the God of mischief. She turns back around poised "So, Banner... that's your play." She

Loki looked at her staggered in disbelief "What?"

Natasha placed a hand on her ear and started talking into the earpiece "Loki means to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab, I'm on my way. Send Thor and Freya as well." Freya flinched at the voice in her ear as she is not use the little black equipment, Steve insisted it was necessary.

Natasha cunningly smirked at an alarmed Loki "Thank you for your cooperation." Natasha quickly walks out, leaving Loki frozen. Natasha walks out of the room, going straight past Freya.

"Well are you going to show yourself or are you going to continue to lurk in the shadows Freya?"

Freya rolled her eyes and walked out from the corner, she had her hands behind her back as she slowly walked towards her brother. Freya chuckled at her brothers sour look "Ironic isn't? A powerless assassin tricking the God of Mischief"

Loki hummed, a smirk crept onto his face "Irony is the Goddess of Love never experiencing what true love is... though if you set me free I can give you everything you've desired" Freya quirks an eyebrow at her brother's words. "The sceptre gives me unlimited power, if you join me we will be unstoppable. We can rule the nine realms together and take back what was robbed of us!"

Freya looked up at him in shock and fear in her eyes. Her brother was mad. Freya steppes back from the cell just in case her brother tried to trick her or attack her, she could tell this wasn't her brother something or someone was influencing his decisions.

Loki frowned at his sisters movements "Are you afraid of me sister?"

Freya swallowed thickly and stared her brother down. "I'm not afraid of you... I'm afraid of what your capable of" Loki looked at her hurt "I don't know who you've become" She added softly, her voice cracked at the end causing Loki to look away in shame.

Loki quickly shook away his stupid mundane feelings and turned back to his sister. "Join me Freya" Freya looked at him in confusion, she knew her brother was persistent about this. Once Loki had his eye on something he won't stop till he gets it.

"Together we can take back what was rightfully ours, we can destroy our Father" Loki leaned his hand up against the glass, Freya looked at it uncertain. "I can give you anything you want, the sceptre gives me the ability to control anyone, I can give you someone you will love you the way you so desperately crave!"