𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
( LUST ) 
CHAPTER SEVEN ━ ━ ━ THE AVENGERS!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ( LUST )  CHAPTER SEVEN ━ ━ ━  THE AVENGERS!

FREYA WAS NO STRANGER TO LOKI'S TRICKS AND PLOYS. She learned to always be 6 steps ahead of him, and as she watched Eric Selvig construct the CMS device that holds tesseract she started to plan how she was going to lead the avengers here. Which was easier said than done. Freya clenched her fists and breathed deeply.

Astral projection was a tricky power Freya had obtained. She had the ability to send her astral form throughout the universe. Freya felt her body lift, her eyes suddenly flew open and she wasn't on top of Stark tower. Instead she was standing inside a quinjet "Freya?" She turned around and saw the surprised faces of Natasha, Steve and Clint, Klaus didn't looked so surprised.

Clint drew his bow and aimed it her heart, Freya wasn't concerned but she raised her hands nonetheless. "I'm not your enemy"

Steve stepped forward and narrowed his eyes at Freya, a true sceptic. "Than what are you?"

Freya lowered her hands "Part of your team" Freya craved being apart of something bigger, she feels like she could be apart of the avengers and be known as a hero, not the daughter of Odin. "My brother is being controlled by something extraterrestrial, he plans on ripping a hole in the universe using the scepter to send down an army called the chitauri. Earth doesn't stand a chance against this threat without your help." She pleaded.

Natasha looked at her skeptically "How do we know we can trust you?"

Without missing a beat Freya quirks an eyebrow "You don't. But I know my brother better than anyone else, I know how to stop him"

Steve looks at her conflicted, he then looked back at Clint, Nat and Klaus. It was as if he was looking at Klaus to see if he was doing the right thing, Klaus nodded at Steve encouraging him. Steve sighed. "Stark and Grey are already on their way to Stark's tower. We'll meet up with them and hopefully its not too late"

Freya smiled gratefully "Mayhap's you mortals aren't as bad as my people set you out to be" She said softly. Ever since she was a little girl, her father and her people would tell tales about how brutal and cruel humans were. They were wrong.

"Be prepared for war" Was the last thing Freya said before she vanished into thin air.

FREYA LOOKED OUT OF THE GLASS WINDOWS TO SEE ELEANOR GREY AND TONY STARK LANDING. Her brother watched them with a smile, and they all walked in. Eleanor and Tony quietly conversed between themselves before standing a few meters away from Loki. The pair casually walk down the steps and towards the bar, Eleanor sits up on the counter

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity?" Loki says unamused as he walks past Freya.

"Uh...actually, We're planning to threaten  you." Tony said pointing to him and Eleanor. Tony sent Freya a subtle look and she smirked at him. Eleanor sat on top of the bar and glared down an unbothered Freya.