Chapter 18

Huge daddy vibes from this pick^^^ OMAGAWDDADDDDYYY

Ellie;

Ellie's POV Also please read the A/N at the end, real important! Enjoy <3

Billie and I have been sitting on the couch in silence for 10 minutes as we watched Finneas pace back and forth in front of us.

"Uh Fin, are you going to say anything cause I'm about to dip bro—"

"Shut up!" he yelled at Billie and continued pacing "you two don't know how lucky you are that mum and dad put me down to be called when picking you guys up, especially you Billie. What the fuck dude? I thought you were behind all this Tyler shit?"

"Finneas are you kidding? He and his friends smashed up my car! My baby dragon is ruined, of course his ass is going to get beat for it" she yelled back at him.

"Shut up!" he stopped pacing and looked at me "Ellie, my favourite sister how did you manage to get suspended, Billie is meant to be the black sheep of the family"

"I'm the child prodigy bitch! Don't get it twisted" Billie flipped him off.

"I didn't do anything but help the horrid situation, but according to Williams I helped Kelsey during her attack on Lauren by tripping the bitch over"

"That's total bullshit, but at least you're only suspended for one day. I'm back off the work kids but good luck when the rents come home" he smiled and left us with a slam of the door.

"Thank fuck he's gone" Billie praised as she got up from the couch. Ignoring her I made my way to the kitchen. All this drama has sure made a girl hungry.

"What to eat... what to eat" I mumbled as I shuffled around the fridge. Settling on some mac and cheese I grabbed the ingredients and started cooking.

"What are you cooking baby" Billie waltzed in, acting as if we didn't have a fight this morning "are you seriously ignoring me Eleanor?"

"Fine fuck you, I'm leaving" she spat and took the keys to one of Patricks many cars and left. Thank god, now I can have some peace.

The rest of the afternoon was well spent with catching up on work. Maggie came home a hours ago and talked to me about the whole suspension situation, which she apologised for Billie dragging me into it.

I told her not to worry as this wasn't my first suspension and she should be more worried about Billie's where abouts as she wasn't home yet or answering anyone's calls.

It's around midnight and I can't sleep which isn't a surprise. Falling asleep with Billie is the new norm for me and I hate sleeping by myself now.