seven.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❝ 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜 ❞

。͙̊。̣ ⋆ ∙⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊∙ ⋆ ⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊⋆༷⋅⋅͙̊。

following the dinner with the jeons, you'd begun to see a lot more of jeongguk's face popping up in places you'd least expect. which was funny because it was painfully obvious that he was trying his very best to avoid you as much as humanly possible.

like last week, you'd run into him at the grocery store after your mom had sent you there in search of frozen pizza. he'd booked it in the opposite direction before you could so much as say hi.

a few days after that, you'd spotted him at the mall downtown while you were looking for that one necklace tae had been gushing over to get him as a little present.

he'd unfortunately spotted you first, and by the time you realized that it was jeongguk that was running away from you like a headless chicken, he'd already managed to duck safely into a nearby men's rooms

and just yesterday, when you'd been biking over to tae's place and nearly plowed down the poor kid as he was walking out of the public library with an armful of books.

he'd fallen onto his butt, dropping all his books and papers in the process, with this adorable stunned expression on his face. you'd tried to give him a helping hand, but he'd just sputtered out some incomprehensible sentence, scooped up his books and took off down the street like his ass was on fire.

he'd managed to leave one behind in his haste, a harry potter book, 'order of the phoenix'. how cute was that?

honestly, you weren't the least bit annoyed about his avoidance. in fact, you thought it was pretty funny. the blush that would take over his entire face every time he spotted you was so incredibly obvious (even with how fast he'd whip around to run away from you) that it was almost laughable.

it was also kinda empowering knowing that you'd had such an affect on him that he couldn't even meet your gaze without becoming this adorable, flustered mess.

and shit, he was making it so easy to mess with him.

"y/n~," taehyung sang in your ear, snapping you out of your momentary trance, "you've got that dazed look on your face again... day dreaming about me naked?"

"mhm... always, baby," you smirked, shooting him a playful wink. he giggled, blush warming his cheeks.

"nasty asses," yoongi spat distastefully, glaring at you as he stuffed another salty fry into his mouth.