Girl in pink!!

Hello...How are you all??
Sorry guys for late update🙏
Hope you guys will like this chapter.
Song👆🏻
Short chapter about 1200 words . I hope you all will understand why I kept it short.
Harshvardhan life has changed the day he saw his sweet daughter, the day he brought his daughter home. Now he is starting his new life with daughter and her family but her face....always flashes in his mind. He just need to forget her, damn he just need someone to forget her.
Is it possible or her face will never leave him alone....coz Mine are always Mine.

For new readers, it's a request to read other book of this series before reading this one.

✍🏻

Harshvardhan looked out of his cabin window. He is happy today, finally he found his baby , his daughter for whom he travelled the world . To search this girl he travelled to different country but his daughter was in orphanage which his family runs . Which his darling Tiya runs, and too his surprise Anji calls Tiya mommy.

He smiled at the thought of Anji with Tiya, he then checked his wrist watch. He walked back to his desk and sat down on his leather chair, leaning back he closed his eyes . Suddenly her face flashed , so young innocent, sweet but never in his dreams he dreamt that his Anu will ditch him.

His love for her was true , they were young , they were innocent and then she ran away . She broke his heart and ran away . She threw their baby and ran away from him, his life and India. And then he too ran away from his family.

Kiaan hated him, hated him for leaving his Massi and chachu alone, he hated him for bearing pain alone for not sharing his pain with them.  He called him Honey, Kiaan gave this name to him, he was his sweetest boy and Harshvardhan hurted him for not telling him anything.

Harshvardhan closed his eyes, and leaned back in his chair . Slowly everything flashes in his head . From meeting her to meeting their daughter....na his daughter Anji.

Flashback

Tiya said something to Samaira and  looked towards Harshvardhan who was looking at new girl, who was wearing Pink summer dress. She was looking beautiful, sweet and shy . Holding her bag tightly she was walking towards them.

They were standing in college campus. Today college was starting after summer vacation.

Tiya looked up again and saw Harshvardhan eyes fixed on the girl. She elbowed Samaira and gesture her to look at Harshvardhan . His eyes were smiling at the girl in pink and that girl was nervously looking towards them while coming closer.

"Ha...Hi," The girl in pink murmured.

Harshvardhan smiled at her , "Hi Miss," he replied but the girl in pink didn't looked at him rather she lightly smiled at Tiya expectantly.

"Hey," Tiya and Samaira replied . Still their eyes fixed on their sweet Honey who was continuously looking at the girl in pink .

"I'm ....I ," she looked up at Harshvardhan who was smiling down at her . She hesitantly looked away.

"Umm could you please tell me ....," she looked at Tiya," I'm new student ... prin...prin...cipal of...fice she stammered, she was aware of his eyes on her and it was making her more nervous.

Samy leaned towards Tiya , "she stammers like you just difference is you stammers around Kiaan," Samy winked and then she looked towards Girl in pink .

"Go straight...then turn left...then take a stairs ... Samaira was cut short by Harshvardhan ," I will take you to principal office ...Even I'm going there," he smiled down at girl in pink.

"I ...I," girl in pink hesitantly looked at Harshvardhan but he was walking away ," come fast, he has meeting so don't think much," he said slightly turning towards the girls.

"Go on he is right," Samaira pushed the girl in pink .

"Hmm.... he is already in love," Samaira and Tiya laughed .

Sound of his desk phone brought him back from his thought, from past to present.  Girl in pink he laughed .

He walked her to principal office. He kept on talking telling her his name, his classroom and all but she didn't spoke not a single word. She behaved like a little girl, Harshvardhan laughed thinking about girl in pink, a beautiful girl, a shy girl who didn't spoke a single work not even thank you.

Again his desk phone rang this time he picked up, "yes Pavan," he said in serious tone.

"Harshvardhan we have selected few girls for you P.A interview,  dates for interview is finalized, I'll conduct everything but before that I thought of showing you their resumes," Pavan his father's P.a said .

"Sure please send me , I'll check tonight," Harshvardhan replied .

"Sure Harshvardhan, I will be there right now," Pavan said keeping down his receiver.

"Hope all the girl are beautiful," Karan winked at his P.A 

"Haaha sir ...yes ," he replied and got up from the chair , "I take your leave sir," he looked down at files ," Hope Harshvardhan fall in love again ," he lightly smiled and left .

"Hope Pavan hope," Karan took a deep breath thinking how their life had changed after Anji came into their life . His grand daughter Anji.

✍🏻
After taking file from Pavan, Harshvardhan went to parking. He planned to go home early and spend sometime with his daughter. He  kept the file on the back seat of his car and then he sat on the driver seat and started his vehicle. He had to pick Anji from Tiya's . 

Anji will go with me on my cruise, that way she will get more time with me . That way I'll know my daughter and that way she will get to know her father . But how will she live without her mommy Tiya. Harshvardhan gulped hard and entered Tiya's mansion.

"Mommy ...daddy is here," Anji ran towards Harshvardhan.

"Hello daddy," she jumped up on him. Harshvardhan kneels down and picked his baby girl, "Hello darling," he said kissing her forehead.

"Let's go home ," he said looking at Tiya who was walking down the stairs in pink floral dress . She was looking sweet like pink rose .

"I would have married you if  ....." he mumbled and then paused and kissed her forehead. Tiya looked at him in shock.

"What were you saying?" She arched her brow and looked at him.

"Nothing I was just saying Kiaan is lucky to have you as his wifey ..," he turned and settled Anji on passenger side ," Good night," he smiled and then sat in driver seat and accelerated his car.

"Good night mommy, " Anji waved and then they left.

"I'm the lucky one Honey, Tiya thought and ran inside. Thinking about Kiaan who is in Delhi for some meeting.

✍🏻
Same night,
 Harshvardhan went to terrace . He needed some fresh air . He took file with him but was in not mood to check but works come first so he opened the file .

There was no photo on resume first one was of Disha Sinha, experience 4yrs . 

Second was of Anushka, experience 0yrs.

"My name is Anushka, Anushka Sethi," she turned and smiled at him and then entered principal office.
✍🏻
Chalo friends .... ending chapter here. Hope you all will like it.

Thanks
Veenu 😘