•44•

Graduation Day9:03amThe girl slowly turned around getting herself comfortable on her bed, as she did her face was met by another face so close to hers, nose touching

Graduation Day
9:03am
The girl slowly turned around getting herself comfortable on her bed, as she did her face was met by another face so close to hers, nose touching. She felt another person's breath on her skin, she slowly opened her eyes as she was met by the sliver headed, arms around her waist as his other was underneath her head. She couldn't help but get shocked and move back, landing right on the floor making a loud bang noise. Taehyung's head quickly shot up, looking around to see what happened.

Y/N POV
My heart quickly clenched around it's walls as I placed my hand on my heart, feeling it beat. I blinked a couple of times, making sure this is actually real. His head turned to my direction as he looked down at me on the floor.

"Freckles, what are you doing on the floor?" His deep morning voice escaped his mouth as he moved to my side of the bed, placing a hand out for help. This is not a dream? I placed my hand on his as he quickly pushed me towards him, my head in his chest as we both laid on the bed.

"Good morning babe" eyes still closed, his raspy voice still there, his breath on my bare skin.

"W-h-hat are you doing here?" He tightened his grip harder around me as he brought me closer to him.

"I apologize freckles" there I was admiring his beauty, who knew a person could look so beautiful first thing in the morning? His cute little mole on his nose. Slowly he opened his eyes starting straight at me with his dark brown eyes.

"Why did you do that?" I asked

"He's the one who did it"

"So what? Don't you think this will eventually happen anyway?"

"I-

" Or you just don't want anyone to know about us?" I disturbed him

"Of course I want everyone to know, shit I want the whole world to know that your mine and mine only, please forgive me?" I already forgave him, but I think I'll keep up the act just for a bit. I threw his hands aside, away from me as I made my way to the bathroom shutting the door loudly, damn I wish I could see his reaction. Seconds later the door was filled with knocks.

"Babe, please I didn't mean it" he pleaded, I ignored him as I continued to wash up.

15 minutes later....

Graduation day is today so I got changed into my uniform, as I excited the bathroom. I stepped into my room waiting to see Taehyung there, but here's not here. Where did he go? My eyes scanned the bedas I came closer. A note? I quickly opened the note reading what's inside.