Final chapter - Reception

This one is dedicated to all my followers and readers, voters , silent readers as well...

Story continues from next day Reception...

Arnav setting his tie looks up to the changing room impatiently

Arnav: khushi hurry up we will be late for the function.. you know all the preparation are done and you are still not done .. how will this work...

Khushi: ek minute Arnavji hum abhi aye ( one minute Arnavji I'm coming )

She came out of the bathrooms changing room looking extra gorgeous... he was a goner just looking at her beauty.

She waved her hand in front of his face to bring him back from la la Land

She waved her hand in front of his face to bring him back from la la Land..He was lost in her face .. but her waving of the hand brought him back to earth...

Arnav: baby remind me again why we going down to the function when I feel like our function should be right here in our bedroom with locked door and duets on our bodies ..

Khushi: aap din ke din besharam hote ja rahe ho ( you are becoming shameless day by day)

She smacked his chest ... he kissed her forehead lovingly ..

Soon they heard a knock on the door ..

Nk : bhai are you both ready.

Arnav went and opened the door ..Nk and Anaya walked into Their bedroom...

Arnav went out with Nk , looking back at khushi one more time and Anaya came and stood near khushi.

Anaya : wow ... did you see how he looked ... I'm sorry we came in on a wrong time ...

Khushi: no you did not ... we were about to head down soon.

Anaya: acha ( oh ok ) ..........look this is what he gave me for our first night ...

Her face glowed with happiness as she showed khushi her bracelet that Nk gifted her ..

Anaya : it's looks good right ?