Chapter 30

Shivaay stays awake rest of the night taking Anika in his arms.She sleeps away burying herself in his secured arms,completely.

In the morning,without disturbing Anika's sleep,Shivaay lifts her from the staircase then heads for their room,downstairs.Going there he places her in the middle of the bed,very carefully then puts her head on the pillow.
Anika is still holding Shivaay.Watching that he smiles.Caressing her hair he says-

S:  Anika,you look like an angel,a cute angel while sleeping.

He bends down then plants a soft kiss on Anika's forehead.She stirs in sleep.Shivaay takes her hands off him,covers her with duvet.Checking her one last time he leaves the room to inquire about Rudra.He comes back few minutes later then retires to get ready.
Shivaay is standing in front of the mirror setting his hair.There lying on the bed Anika goes through the bout of nightmare,again-She starts tossing her head on the pillow clutching the bed sheet under her hands.

Little sweat-beads cover her face.Shivaay notices Anika's movement in the mirror.Her breathing is very quick.She is trying to say something but unable to form words while her lips are trembling.Shivaay turns immediately then rushes towards the bed.Panic grips his heart.Reaching near her,before he can utter anything Anika opens her eyes and springs up on the bed shouting-SHIVAAY.....!

All those happen within few seconds.Anika is looking straight ahead.Looking like she is trying to fathom something,her face panic stricken.Shivaay holds a shivering Anika,turns her to his side-

S:  A...Anika?What,what happened?Are you......He fumbles with words because of inner fear.

Anika looks at him.Right next moment she throws herself in Shivaay's arms with full force.He secures his hands around her to subside his own fear.Anika closes her eyes.

Shivaay asks many questions but Anika does not answer any.He gets worried.Few hours later he makes Anika eat breakfast with much difficulty.He keeps trying to make her talk but fails.
Rudra,Soumya both try but that also goes in vain.Anika answers in monosyllable.
Morning turns into afternoon,afternoon turns into evening but she remains same.

Shivaay consults doctor over phone and tells him everything.Doctor tells Shivaay to find out what is bothering her by any means.Suppressing anything inside can be fatal for her.Shivaay assures doctor to do the exact thing.

Evening
_______

Anika is seen sitting in the pool garden.All lights are on from balcony to pool garden still darkness is really thick because of cloudy sky.
Shivaay is standing in the half-lit balcony,watching Anika.He says in his mind-

"What has happened to you Anika?Why are you not telling anything?If you won't then how am I supposed to understand?"

Sighing he enters into the room.Few minutes later he joins Anika in the pool garden.She notices him but stays unmoved.Sitting beside her,he brings out his phone.Keeping his gaze on Anika he says-

S:  You know(to the phone,Anika's sautan!) you have to learn talking soon because the one who talks is not talking and I am not used to such silent treatment!
It's pricking me literally.Anika says nothing.He goes on-

Look at her,yes who has sat beside me.Her name is Anika.I am sure you know.She has taken vow of almost...silence!
Is it fair on her part?I know it's not fair but who will make her understand that?

Leaving the teasing tone Shivaay says deeply looking at Anika-

If there is something wrong one should share.It's not good to put oneself into pain when others are here to help,hear,heal- always.