Chapter 112: Master

Old Man Gui You knitted his brows and stroked his moustache and exclaimed: "Who? Who? Who had the audacity to snatch my disciple!"

After everyone heard Ye Qing Luo's rejection towards Old Man Gui You, those who were aware of his status stared hard at her.

They couldn't believe their ears.

Someone had turned down being Old Man Gui You's disciple!

How many people had tried means and ways to be under Old Man Gui You's teachings?

Unfortunately based on his weird temperamental character, even the director couldn't control him let alone accept any apprentice.

How could she give up such a rare opportunity?

One by one they started to speculate who Ye Qing Luo's master was, that she would rather reject the golden opportunity than to betray the teacher.

Ye Qing Luo merely lifted her eyelids and darted a quick look at Di Mo Xuan's direction and retracted her movements.

She did not say a single word, but her action was like a stone thrown into the calm still water, setting off a huge ripple.

"Seventh Miss' Master…. is actually the Overlord?"

"No wonder the legendary overlord appear here! And deliberately search for the Glower Flame Fan to give it to Seventh Miss!"

"Holy! If I have the Overlord as my master, I will not betray my master too!"

So long it was related to the Overlord, anything impossible could just turned possible.

Just like how Ye Qing Luo was useless for more than a decade suddenly became a powerful figure.

Just like how Ye Qing Luo could pass the top ten complex stages of the assessment.

Everything seemed to be so evitable and right.

"So So So! Di Mo boy! It's you who took a step ahead of Yours Truly!" Old Man Gui You bellowed in anger.

Di Mo Boy?

You could hear people drawing back their breath in the background.

This… I am afraid only Old Man Gui You had the guts to call him that?

The man slowly straightened his posture.

He squinted his narrow eyes while his slender fingers were fiddling with the ring he wore, and the curvature of the red lips raised to reveal a hint of wickedness.

Just a shot of his glance was enough to shut the arrogance of Old Man Gui You instantly.

He brushed his white robe and let out a huge sigh: "Fine! I will let it go! Your Truly shall take in this young lass's brother as my disciple, and she has got to greet me as master every time she sees me."

Upon finishing his sentence, Old Man Gui You rubbed his nose and gave Ye Qing Luo a unwillingly look: "Young Lass, just you wait, wait for me to defeat the Di Mo Boy and I will get you back"

"….."

Ye Qing Luo showed a grimace on her face.

Old Man Gui You had gone bonkers in his obsession with taking her in as a disciple.

"Get over here my lil' disciple" Di Mo Xuan suddenly raised his hand and motioned to Ye Qing Luo to join him.

"Lil' Disciple?"

What the hell!

This time, she squeezed her eyes tightly.

She bit her lips and reluctantly walked over in fear that Di Mo Xuan was going to start another "I will come over if you don't" drama.

With a quick somersault, she flipped herself on the stage and stood in front of Di Mo Xuan.

He reached out to her and gave a pat onto his thighs: "Lil' Disciple, take a seat here."

It was as if there wasn't anyone around to watch them, but the shocked faces were all over the place.

Initially they had speculated that The Overlord was her Master.

Now that he had called out to her as "lil' disciple", he had already acknowledged…..

But between them, it did not seem to be as simple as it seemed.

They resembled…... more like a pair of loggerheads lovers!

This very thought gave everyone present a wave of goosebumps.

It wasn't just the crowd, even Ye Qing Luo had goose bumps all over her….

Take a seat?

On his lap?

Oh Mighty Overlord, are you kidding me?