Adrinette

"Okay class today we will be changing seats for the year." The teacher got out her list "Adrien and Marinette Alya and Nino Chloé Kim blah blah blah" Everyone sat in there new seats and started writing "Your stuck with me for a year Princess~~~" Adrien smirked as he kissed her neck "A-Adrien s-stop when we get home" Mari tried to ignore him but miss bustier saw her "Marinette! Can you answer the question please" Adrien smirked "I'm sorry students but the principal needs me. behave." The teacher ran out as Adrien blushed "Don't even think about it kitty" Mari smacked his leg "Oh but I am princess~~" He put his hand under her panties without Mari noticing "A-ah!" Alya looked at her "Ow! A fly bit me" Adrien started to move her Clint around "A-Adrien w-when we get home" she whispered "I need to hear you moan...and I'm bored" Adrien thrusted one finger into her making Mari moan "A-ah! Umm I feel sick I'm going to the toilet" she got up and ran out of the classroom "You won't get rid of me that easily Princess....Alya I'm going to check on Mari" Adrien went in the girls bathroom and saw Marinette wash her hands "A-Adrien?! W-what are y- Hmp!" He pinned her to the wall making out with her lips "A-Adrien! Ahhh!" She took of his shirt and put big purple hickeys on his neck "I-I need you now tease later" Adrien took of his boxers and her panties "F-Fuck m-me" She whispered as He smirked "Now you want me" Adrien slammed into her making Mari whine in pleasure "Adrien! Ahhhh! Yes! Harder!" He thrusted harder and faster until Adrien shoved his dick into her pussy "Agh! Marinette!" Mari blushed as he moaned her name "Kitty! A-Ah! We should A-Ah stop!" Adrien rocked back and forth "I'll stop but only if I can fuck you all night~~" His dick was in deep "O-ok! Agh! Ahhhh! Adrien! Marinette!" They both groaned and collapsed on the floor "I love you" Adrien got changed "I love you more"
The end
Sorry guys! I have been revising for my tests! Bye!