Waking up

I wake up to a pounding in my head. What the heck happened? then it all came back the rejection, running away, finding my brother, and passing out.

Shit.

I have enough fucked up moments in my life to make a one hit movie.

Damn

I look around my surroundings I'm in a black room with girls posters everywhere. Yup I'm in a horny boys room. Fuck. But who does it belong to?

I'm laying in a huge kingsized bed. So comfy.

The owner of the room comes in. My brother.

"So do you mind telling me what happened to you back at your house?" luke said.

I get up and sit Indian style on the bed.

"Well I got abused by everyone there I hardly had a room. Dad would beat me. Mum would also beat me. I slept in the attic on a thin piece of fabric they call a mattress. I get bullied bashed at school. And the other day I got rejected by the alpha. So here I am i ran away" I say. Looking down.

"Oh my fucking god. I don't think alpha Ayden will like that" luke said.

"Who is Ayden?" I ask.

"He's our alpha" luke said.

Since when did I come apart of their pack?

"Oh" I say.

"At least I have you" I say getup and hugging my brother.

I started to cry. Crying my eyes out on my brother.

"Shh it's okay. You have the pack now. One that will respect you in sure of it" luke said cradling me in his arms.

"Come on let's go meet the alpha" luke said wiping the tears from my eyes.

We started to walk out the room.

"So your the beta huh?" I said.

"Yup" he said popping the p.

"That's cool" I say. I'm happy for my brother.

But the one thing that keeps saying in my mind is why was my parents so nice to luke they told him to run and live a good life. If it was me they would let me die or suffer. Why did they change? was it just me who reminded them of luke? who knows.

I was knocked out of my thinking when Luke said

"Here we are the alpha's office. He wants to speak with you. Alone" he said.

"Okay" I say.

I knocked on the door to hear a soft 'come in'

I entered the room to see the most hottest guy I have ever seen. Black hair, green eyes, some tattoos that were on his arms, and you could easily know he had abs under that shirt.

As soon as I walked in his eyes snapped to me.

The next thing I know I was pinned up to the wall

"MINE!" he said.

What the fuck?